Chapter 10: Netflix and Chill

A/N: This chapter is mostly smut. If you're not into that or sensitive about it, you can completely skip this chapter. Nothing else that is important happens.
                        -X-

Emily POV

It's Friday again and I couldn't be happier. The week went by pretty slow and I'm happy that I can relax at home now that school is done for the week. I am kind of bored though, I decide to text Ali.

Emily: Hey baby

A few moments later I get a reply.

Ali: Hey Emmy

Emily: Wanna come over?

Ali: And do what?

Emily: How bout, Netflix and chill? ;)

Ali: Should i be scared about what will happen? lol

Emily: Nah, excited is the word haha

Ali: Be there in 10

I didn't reply. I set up Netflix on my TV and waited for her to be here. A few minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I walk downstairs to answer it.

"Hey Em." Ali greets with a smile.

"Hey. Come in." I say and close the door behind her.

She's looking up the stairs. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Ready for Netflix?" I whisper in her ear.

Although I'm not looking at her, I know she's smiling. She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm sure you have more than Netflix in mind." She says.

I smile. "Much more." I seductively say. I lean down and give her a quick kiss. Then, I grab her hand and lead her upstairs.

"What movie?" I ask her when we reach my room.

"Um, you pick." She says and sits on my bed.

I pick a random movie that I've never heard and sit by Alison. "What movie is this?" She asks.

"No idea." I reply.

She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

Five minutes later, I feel her eyes on me. "Yes?" I turn toward her.

Right when I look at her she crashes our lips together. I feel her tongue against my bottom lip and I part my lips for her. She moves so she is now straddling me. I grip her hips and her hands tangle in my hair.

She removes her lips and kiss over my jawline. I move my hands under her shirt and cup her breasts, a moan escapes Ali's lips. I take my hand out and tug her shirt off. I look at her chest. Wow. I am definitely a boob person.

"Em, my eyes are up here." Ali teases.

"Yeah well, my eyes are down here." I state, not breaking my stare from her chest.

Before she can reply, I flip us over and settle between her legs. I reconnect our lips and slip my tongue into her mouth. She's too distracted with the kiss to realize my hand trailing down her body. I slip my hand into her leggings and panties and feel how wet she is. Her underwear, is soaked. She moans at my touch and I pull away from our kiss while still circling her clit.

I attach my lips to her neck. I bite down and soothe the area with my tongue.

"Oh, Em." She moans. Her moans are about the sexiest thing ever.

I remove my hand from her leggings and yank them off. I reach behind her back and undo her bra. I get it off her and throw it over my shoulder, across the room.

"Are you sure Ali? I don't want to rush you." I say to her.

She looks at me with lust in her eyes. "I'm positive." She replies.

I connect our lips again and decide to tease her a little. Her panties are still on. I rub my hand all over her inner thigh, making her squirm.

"Em please." She whimpers against my lips.

I smile and kiss down her neck while still teasing. I rub my finger over her panties lightly.

"Please, I need you." She whimpers again.

I pull away and slowly pull her underwear off. I never let my eyes leave hers. Once her panties are off, I tease her again. Giving her area, feather like touches. "You are so wet." I whisper in her ear.

"Mhm." She whimper-moans. 

When I know she's had enough teasing, I quickly slip two fingers into her without warning. She moans and I thrust my fingers into her. Hard.

"Yes Emily! Ohh right there!" She moans loudly.

She wraps her legs around my waist and her hands go under my shirt to grip my lower back. I keep thrusting my fingers into her and my thumb rubs her clit. Her fingers dig into my lower back, causing slight pain, but I don't care.

"Em! I'm coming!" She moans and I rub her clit harder.

Her climax comes and she arches her back. I keep my fingers in and help her ride it out. After a few minutes, her body relaxes and I pull my fingers out of her. I stay in my position because we are not done yet.

"Wow. Em, you're amazing." She compliments.

I smile. "Ready for round 2?" I ask and her eyes go wide.

"We're not done?" She asks.

I smile mischievously and kiss her while once again, teasing her. I gently rub my fingers against her clit and kiss down her body. I get to her breasts and take a nipple into my mouth. My tongue is all over it. Her hands tangle in my hair and I move to her other nipple. Doing the same thing until it hardens.

I kiss down her stomach and to her thighs. I kiss her inner thighs and throw her legs over my shoulders. I plunge my tongue where she needed it most.

"Fuck yes." She moaned.

Her hands are in my hair, tugging lightly. My tongue goes as deep as it can then I move it to her clit. Rubbing all over.

"Fuck Em, I'm coming!" She moans.

That was fast. I move my tongue harder and faster.

"Yes yes yes Emily!" She moans and arches her back again. I help her ride it out.

When she calms down, I go up to her lips and give her a slow, chaste kiss. When I pull away I go up and kiss her forehead. I realize she's sweating. I really did work her.

"Are you tired, baby?" I gently ask her while rolling off of her.

"Mhm." She whispers softly.

"Come here." I say and pull her against my chest. She buries her head in my chest, puts her hand on my stomach and throws a leg over both of my legs. It was then I realized, all my clothes are on and she's completely naked. I throw my blanket over us. A few minutes later, I hear her breathing even out and I know she's asleep. I close my eyes and get lost in sleep too.