Chapter 6: Friday

Emily POV

Finally, it's Friday. The week didn't go by slow, but it didn't go by relatively fast. I parked my car beside Hanna's and get out to meet her. She loved dressing up on Fridays, don't ask me why because I really don't know.

She was wearing a nice flower printed dress with white 2-inch heels. I was wearing a navy blue and gray cotton varsity jacket, a black t-shirt, skinny jeans and black Nike shoes.

"Hey hey." Hanna greeted cheerfully.

"Hey Han." I said while we walked up the stairs to school. "Happy it's now Friday?"

"Hell yes. I've been waiting all week to wear this dress." She says as we walked into the building.

I laughed. "Well you look great Han." I complimented.

"I already know." She joked. "And don't tell me I look great, tell your girlfriend she looks great." Hanna said while she pointed to Alison getting books from her locker.

Hanna may look great, but Ali looks beautiful. She's wearing a bright pink blazer, a white shirt, black skinny jeans and white 3-inch heels making her almost my height. Almost. "She's not my girlfriend, Hanna." I finally say while still looking at Ali.

Even though I'm not looking at Hanna, I know she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just go compliment her."

I walk behind Ali, careful that she can't see or hear me. "You look stunning." I whisper into her ear.

She jumps and whips around ready to slap someone with her hand in the air. She realizes that its me and lightly shoves me on my shoulders. "Dammit Emily! You scared the hell outta me!" She almost yells.

"Sorry." I say with a grin and lean against my locker.

She smiles and shakes her head. "Thanks for the compliment though." She says and closes her locker.

I open my locker and get the books and binders I need. "Hey guys." I hear Ali greet.

I turn around and see Hanna, Spencer and Aria have arrived. They say their 'Heys' back while I finish getting my books.

"Things are finally starting to get back to normal." Spencer says as I turn around and join them. We all nod in agreement, except Ali.

"We still don't know who attacked me in my house a few weeks ago." Ali says.

"I think it was someone from school." Spencer states.

"Why?" Aria asks before we could.

"Because we haven't gotten threats, seen anyone and, I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like I'm being watched anymore." Spencer says. I nod.

I don't think her attacker wanted to strangle her to death, I think they wanted to scare her and make her unconscious. Well the scare part definitely worked.

"I agree with Spencer." I say. They look at me, waiting for more. "I think the attacker wanted to scare you. I mean, when I came in you were on the ground and they looked like they were about to leave."

"Em, you fought the attacker, did it feel like a boy or girl?" Hanna asked.

They all turned to look at me. "Um, it felt and looked like a boy. They were a few inches taller than me and pretty strong." I say, trying to remember.

They take in the information. "Noel Khan?" Aria suggests.

"He fits that description and he knows where Alison lives." Spencer says.