Chapter 14: The Vacation (Part 2)

Alison POV

"Alright guys, we're going to head down now, I'm exhausted from flying." I say as I head towards the stairs, we're on the third floor.

"Yeah, sleeping on the plane can really take it out of you." Emily teases.

The girls chuckled and said their goodnights. I walked down the stairs, Emily following behind me. Once we got to the bottom floor, Emily hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear. "Mmm, are you really that exhausted?" She growls as she lightly nips my ear.

It takes all that's in me not to moan. I know that when I do moan, Emily would pounce, and I'm just too tired.

"Yes babe, I'm sorry." I apologize and turn in her arms to see her pout.

"Babyyy," she whines.

"Not tonight, I'll make it up to you. I promise." I say and peck her lips. "Now wipe that pout away."

She smirks as her hands wanders down to my ass. She gives it a squeeze and pulls me closer. She moves her hands slowly to my hips and leans down and kisses me. She forces her tongue into my mouth and starts to walk forward, making me walk backwards. After a moment I hit the wall. My hands tangle in her hair.

I feel her hand go from my hips to the button of my jeans. She unbuttons them while moving her lips to my neck. 

"Em, please stop." I say between breaths. I wanted to, but I was so tired and I wanted to prove that we actually can last a few days without sex.

"Ughh fine."  She pulls away and walks into our room.

After a moment I walk in and see her changing. She puts on a t-shirt and just takes her pants off. Leaving her in panties and a shirt. I change into a t-shirt and sweatpants. She's laying down on the bed with her back against the pillows and on her phone. I sigh and slide into her lap, straddling her.

"Don't be mad." I say softly. She doesn't move so I gently take her phone from her and put it beside me. "Em, don't be mad."

"I'm not, but I am sorry for trying again even though you said no the first time." She apologizes and I smile.

"It's okay." I lean forward and give her a kiss.

I pull away and lay beside her. She gets up and turns off the lights while I get under the covers. I turn on my side and close my eyes. A minute later I feel her climb under the covers behind me and she wraps her arms around me.

"Goodnight babe." She whispers.

"Goodnight Em."

-X-

I wake up at 10 in the morning, of course I always wake up before Emily. I gently untangle myself from her and grab my phone from the bedside table. I go through Instagram, 10 minutes later I get through my whole feed. I turn and look at sleeping Emily.

I gently kiss her and her eyes flutter open. "Good morning." I greet.

She mumbles, "Good morning beautiful"

She grabs her phone and lays on her back, and also goes through Instagram. I rest my head in the crook of her neck and put one arm on her stomach and throw one leg over both of hers. I pull out my phone and slide up to take a picture.

"Babe smile." I say and she looks at the phone and flashes her charming smile. "Another one and don't smile like that, it'll make other girls want you." She laughs and I take another one.

"Well the only girl I want is you." She says and kisses me, another picture.

I look through the pictures, my favorite is the one of me smiling and her laughing. She's beautiful. I put the one of us kissing as my lock screen. I post the laughing one. The caption is: "Always a good morning with her 💘"