Chapter 13: The Vacation (Part 1)

Alison POV

"Ali, get up, we're in Miami." I hear Emily softly say.

I open my eyes and see people rising out of their seats and exiting the plane. Did I really sleep through most of the flight? I must've really been tired. I am disrupted from my thoughts by Emily getting out of her seat to get our luggage.

"Thanks Em." I say as she hands me my bag. I stand up and stretch before walking off the plane, Emily following behind me.

"You know," she starts as we get into the airport; "most people who fear flying don't fall asleep on the plane."

I chuckle. "I know, I guess I was really tired and plus I felt really safe with you by me."

She smiles and slings her arm over my shoulders while we walk outside of the airport, Spencer, Aria and Hanna are already out there. We wait a few minutes before a cab pulls up. "How are 5 of us supposed to fit?" Hanna asks out loud.

"Ali and I will wait for another one, we'll meet you guys there. Spence, what's the address?" Emily asks.

Spencer writes the address on a paper and hands it to Em. "See you guys in a bit." Spencer bids to us.

Another few minutes pass and a cab pulls up. "Afternoon ladies." The driver says as we climb in the back after putting our bags in the trunk. "Where are we headed today?"

"Here," Em hands the driver the address and money.

"Get ready for a ride, that's about an hour from here." The driver says and drives from the airport.

"So, we are spending a whole week here." Em states while looking at the palm trees and clear skies.

"Yup," I answer. "a whole week with you."

"And the girls."

"We will get 'us' time though."

"Yes we will." She says.
-x-

An hour later we are pulling up to the beach house. It looks pretty big, there are 3 stories.  We get out of the cab and Emily grabs our bags.

"Here babe." Emily hands me my bag while the cab drives away.

"Thanks." We walk through the door and it seems like its the den. "We're here!" I shout to the girls who are probably upstairs.

I look around the den. There is a pool table in the middle, a living room to the left with 2 couches and about 50 inch TV. Over to the right there is a door. I walk over and open it to see what's inside. It's a bedroom, not bad. There is a queen size bed in the middle with white and black sheets 2 dressers, a mirror in the corner and a bathroom on the left.

"Yeah this is you guy's room, you get the whole den too." Spencer says to us. "Come on check out the rest of the house"

"Woah thanks Spence." I say and follow her with Emily behind me.

We reach the second floor and there isn't too much. There are 2 bedroom doors on the right and one across from them on the left. Next to that door there is the bathroom. Straight back there is a door that is open, showing that it holds the washer and dryer.

"These are our rooms now. The first one on the left is mine, next to it is Aria's. And now obviously Hanna's is the one by the bathroom." Spencer motions to it and then turns to walk to the last story.

The last one is the kitchen and another living room, much better than the one downstairs. The living room is on the right with 3 couches, a 70 inch TV and an Xbox. Two of the couches are 3 seater and one is a 1 seater. Hanna is in the kitchen looking for food and I don't see Aria. The kitchen is pretty large, nice marble counters and a black big fridge and wooden cupboards.

"Where's Aria?" I ask to Spencer.

"She is outside." Spencer points to the clear sliding glass door that I didn't see until now.

"What's out there?" I ask.

"A deck with some chairs, it's really nice, you can see the beach." She replies.

"Oh nice. I'll check it out." I say.

"And I'm going to stuff my face." Emily says while walking over to the kitchen, making me chuckle.

I walk out onto the deck and see Aria taking pictures of the beach with her camera. "It's so beautiful out here." I say while leaning on the thick railing.

"I know right, I love it." She replies while snapping another picture.

I look out on the beach, waves crashing, sun blazing, people eating, surfing, swimming or watching. A few boys are playing football and another group is playing volleyball. There is a slight breeze in the air, cooling me down slightly.

"Hey there." I hear in my ear as I feel familiar arms wrap around me from behind.

"Hey. I thought you were eating?" I say as I keep looking at the beach.

"That was 20 minutes ago, you have been out here a bit. It's beautiful out here isn't it?" She replies.

"It is." I agree.

I turn around in her arms to face her. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her in for a hug. Her arms tighten around me as I bury my face in her neck. I feel so safe, like nothing can hurt me. I pull away and look into her eyes.

"What was that for?" She asks with a smile.

"For being you." I reply.

She leans down and kisses me. It's very passionate and I can feel how much she cares for me. After a moment she pulls away.

"You are so cute." She says with a goofy grin.

"Only for you."

"Better be." She teases.

I run my hands through my hair. "Now I'm hungry." I say and walk out of her arms inside.

"Hey lovebirds." Hanna chirps from the couch.

Emily plops down next to her as I walk to the fridge. I open it up, expecting there to be bread and meat. It is so full. There's meats, milk, juice, water, soda, eggs and even alcohol. The freezer has pizzas, nuggets, hot pockets, ice cream and more. I am loving this vacation.

"Hey, it's pretty nice right?" Spencer says while I eat my hot pocket.

"Hell yes. Spencer I love your parents." I reply with a giggle.

She smiles. "I know right. What should we do today? I mean it is 5 pm now but want to do any night activities?" She asks.

"Nah I'm good, maybe today can be a 'settle in' day. We can get used to the house and sleep from the traveling." I explain to her.

"That's a good idea, I agree." She replies and walks into the living room.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it. Remember to leave thoughts in comments! I love you guys, you all are so sweet haha. By the way, I have a surprise in store for after this story. Now, this story isn't even HALF done but when it does end, don't worry this isn't the last of me ;). Comment thoughts as usual!