Chapter 12: Getting to Miami

Emily POV

Ali woke up at 6 this morning, claiming it takes 2 hours for her to get ready. I, on the other hand, woke up at 7:15. I just spent the night at Ali's so Spence could pick us up at the same time.

It is 7:30 and I am currently eating breakfast. "Emily you aren't going to be ready when she gets here." Ali says as she comes down the stairs.

"All I have to do is get dressed and brush my teeth. I don't take 2 hours to get ready like somebody else." I say as I put a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Shut up, I had to shower, finish packing, eat, do my hair and makeup." She explains and I roll my eyes.

I swallow my bacon and turn toward her, she is looking in the fridge. "I don't understand why you even wear makeup, you are so naturally beautiful it's crazy." I state and she closes the fridge and walks over to me.

She stands behind my chair and leans down to wrap her arms around my neck. "You are so sweet Emmy. I wear makeup because it makes me feel good." She whispers in my ear.

I turn and peck her on the lips. "Well you're already pretty hot you should feel great about yourself." I say and she smiles before I kiss her one more time.
                                -x-
We see Spencer leave her house and arrive promptly at 8 o'clock. Ali and I are on the porch, my arm slung around her shoulders while she texts Hanna on her phone. I grab both of our bags, Ali's being a lot bigger than mine, and put it in Spencer's trunk.

"Ready?" Spencer asks while Ali gets in the passenger and I climb in the back.

Ali nods her head. "Yeah, thanks Spence." I reply as she pulls out of Ali's driveway.

30 minutes later after we got Aria and Hanna, we are on the way to the airport. Hanna is sitting next to me and Aria is next to Hanna. I am currently texting Sydney.

Sydney: Where are you going?

Emily: Miami

Sydney: Lucky!!

Emily: I know it's pretty cool, wyd?

Sydney: Just texting you honestly lol

Emily: Haha, I'm basically doing the same.

Sydney: Aren't you with ur friends going to airport

Emily: Yea, but they're having their own convo hahah

Sydney: Is Alison there?

"Emily your phone is going off so much, who the hell are you texting?" Hanna says out of nowhere and takes my phone. "Why are you texting Sydney?"

"Because I'm trying to pass time." I state and take my phone back.

"You can pass time talking to us." Ali says.

A moment later my phone buzzes and I look down:

Ali❤️: Wtf?! Why r u texting her???

Emily: I said to pass time, would u like me to stop? Please babe chill, we are FRIENDS and that's all.

Ali❤️: Yes! And ok fine, can I look through the messages later then

Emily: Do you not trust me? I don't care if u look through it but u trust me right?

Ali❤️: Of course I do, I don't trust that bitch

Emily: Alright

I put my phone down and tune into the conversation. They are talking about what to do on the vacation.

"We should go to the beach, pool, shop, restaurants, just everything!" Hanna exclaims.

"Han relax, were doing all of that and more." Spencer reassured.

We arrive at the airport at about 10 and go through security. We are in the lobby where we will be at until our plane takes off, in 2 hours. I sit in a chair and Ali sits on my lap. Spencer sits in front of me, Hanna on my right and Aria next to Spencer.

Ali wraps her arm around my neck and her legs over mine and my hand on her outer thigh, her head rests on mine. "I am so tired." She whines into my ear.

"You shouldn't have woken up at 6 baby." I reply. Spencer Aria and Han are in their own conversation.

"I know." She whines again and pouts.

We sit and talk for the 2 hours and finally board the plane. Ali and I sit behind Aria, Spencer and Hanna.

"Ready babe?" I ask while we put the seat belts on. 

"Not really, I kinda have a fear of flying." She said as she shook to put in her belt.

"Aw hey, it'll be okay, I promise." I reassure her.

I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. She leans towards me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Everything's okay when I'm with you." She said gently.

----------------------------------------------
This is short & late & bad, I know I'm so sorry. I honestly didn't know what to write so I guess that's writers block. I will try to put up an update soon I promise!! But thanks for reading I am loving your comments & encouragement. As always comment suggestions & thoughts below!