Suprise Visit

~ Levi's POV~

I made my way down to the holding cells where supposedly (y/n) was being held, as I made my way down the cold stone steps I heard a loud bang. Quickening my pace I nearly tripped into the hallway leading past the cells, as I neared one I saw a view that made my eyes widen in shock and amusement .

~ (y/n)'s POV ~

That bastard eyebrows hauled me off to this hell hole of a place away from my life in the underground, just as he had done to Levi, Isabel, and Farlen.
And I was determined to make him pay.
Once they had managed to lug me into the cell, which resulted in two bloody noses; Mike, and a taller buffer man who had helped haul me from the underground. I looked at my surroundings, there was a musky looking cot in the center of the room, a what looks to be eroding wooden chair, and a small window with copper bars imprisoning her from the outside world. I grumbled in frustration, sweeping dirt from my lap, I made a disgusting 'Tch' on my appearance. (h/l) (h/c) fell out of order, my pristine white shirt had dirt scuffs on it, and my black pants had a tear in the knee. Grabbing hold of the eroding chair I chucked it at the cell bars in frustration, either I had underestimated my power, or the chair was just that old. Pieces of wood showered over the people standing outside of my cell, causing them to shield there eyes.
What I saw next made me do a double take; raven locks flowed down the hallway as a short, but taller than I was man walking down the hallway with slightly amused silver eyes.

It was Levi.

Sorry these chapters are short I've just been a little busy lately, but Don't worry I'll update again soon!! Bye bye now!!