Decisions

~ Levi's POV ~

I quickened my pace as I tried to find (y/n) In the halls of the base, she was fast. I shifted into a slight jog as I heard noises, (y/n) was standing out in the heat, tank-top and her hands were up to her face eye level as she repeatedly punched a sack of wheat. (Honestly idk what else she could be punching so go along with it) I watched as her small frame supported her muscles, rippling as her fist would connect with the straw material. She had sweat dripping down her forehead as she pushed herself harder and harder each punch, she was always the weak girl before. She's become stronger, much stronger since I first left her and I've missed her.

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

I repeatedly punched the bag, releaving all of my stress into the sack of wheat. (Wtf) I felt his eyes on me, and I knew it was him before I even turned around, I placed my hand on my hip and swiped the other across my forehead moping up the sweat that lingered there. I looked at Levi with bored eyes, he has not changed much except for the fact that he looks healthier than before. He's filled out a lot better, probably due to the constant supply of food he has gotten for being a captain. I thought to myself as our eyes made eye contact, Maybe he's better off here than back home. I turned back around and grabbed my over coat and button up clenching it in my hand as my eye twitched from frustration, the dutchess seemed to be on her own from now on. I walked passed Levi and as I brushed past him he seemed to shiver and then regain his act. I trudged down the hallway and into my room, packing my things, preparing for my detatchment from the surface world. That was until my door creaked open revealing a broad shouldered figure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I appologize for the long wait for an update and such a crappy one, but i've been a little stressed lately and I have not had time to write. But, thank you so much for the number of reads and support (:

Also any recomendations would be helpful!!

~Yours truly <(^O^<) (>^O^)>