Trust and Defiance

-Levi's POV-

I woke early, as usual I was used to the early mornings with Isabel and Farlen. When I was in the underground most of those early mornings were spent with (y/n), a thump and a grunt sounded from the other side of the wall startling me out of my thoughts. A small smile played on my lips as I opened my door to walk one door down to (y/n)'s room, as I opened the door (y/n) sat on her bed (h/l) (h/c) draping in strands over her eyes. She sat there adjusting her harness, struggling to tighten the straps to her gorgeous form. 'Wait what?...' I needed to keep a lock on my thoughts, she could end up like Isabel and Farlen dont get attached. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" I spoke leaning on the door frame, she didnt even look up.

-(Y/n)'s POV-

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" I heard Levi's monotone voice call out to me as I struggled with my belts. I grunted in responce, tightening my belts i felt accomplished, I stood up and turned around walking to where my tan jacket lay on the small chair in the lightly furnished room. I wrinkled my nose as I felt the gritty fabric slide on my arms, I walked past Levi who was still leaning on my door frame. As I shifted my body around his, he grabbed my arm. "Be careful out there and use your common sense, I dont feel like loosing you too." And then he was gone, storming off down the hallway he left me there. 'Strange' I thought to myself as I started walking down the hallway towards the canteen, 'Levi seems to have gone soft' I frowned at this part thinking this was going to be a major dent in my thoughts. As I walked down the hallway there we not many people, actually none at all. I've always been used to the early mornings, always on the run, always starting something it was my way of life. I heard heavy boots scrape the ground behind me, not turning around I offered a greeting. "Hello Erwin."

-Erwins's POV-

"Hello Erwin." My name rolled of her lips, but there was a hint of emotion behind her scentance that I could not figure out. As her (h/l) (h/c) swayed as she walked I got pulled into a trance, studying every feature, every movement she made. Then I snapped out of it as she cleared her throat motioning for me to admit my presence. "Hello (y/n)" and thats all I got out before we entered the bustling canteen. And all eyes turned to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing during school can be very distracting so I apologize if this is a very incomplete chapter.

AND THANK YOU FOR 40 READS!!!