Ch.13

-Hiro-

After arguing with Axel for about five minutes about whose clothes I was going to wear I finally slip on one of his shirts. Axel wanted me to wear Heath's clothes since they would fit me better, but after ripping his shirt I refuse to wear anything of his again. Honestly, I mainly just wanted to smell like Axel by wearing his clothes.

"I'm telling you, Heath can replace the shirt," Axel says as we walk down the long hallway to the stairs.

"I don't care. I ripped his shirt," I argue back.

"Technically Collin ripped it,"

"It was still in my possession at the time. I didn't ask him if I could borrow it and I ruined it."

We walk in a different direction than the big dining hall we ate breakfast in earlier.

"Heath could go shopping with us tomorrow, Hiro, if he really loved the shirt he can replace it,"

"I don't care," I say as he pushes a door open. "And you're not buying me clothes."

"Hiro," He whispers in my ear. "As much as I love you wearing my clothes, and as much as I would love to see you naked all the time, I wouldn't feel comfortable with everyone else seeing you. Your all mine and no one else can look at you that way."

I blush furiously and notice we have company. I smack his chest and look at my feet.

"I'm still not doing it," I say stubbornly.

Axel sighs loudly and pulls me to a dining table. This table is smaller, meant for a small family. I notice his parents and two siblings are already there waiting.

"Fine, we'll just ask him now,"

"What?" I ask suddenly. "No!" Too late.

"My dear brother, Heath," Axel starts.

Heath sets his cup of water down and looks at the two of us curiously. "What?" He asks.

"Shut up, Axel!" I yell at him but he just waves me away.

"You don't happen to just love a purple shirt from training, do you?" He drawls out the word love.

Heath raises his eyebrows at him. "Do you have it? It wasn't in my locker."

I look at my feet as I rub my arm with my hand nervously. "I may have ripped it," I mumble quietly.

"You ripped my shirt?" Heath asks confused.

"It was an accident, I swear, I'll replace it, I promise," I say quickly as I look up at him.

"Replace it?" He asks.

"Yeah, you know, I'll buy you a new one," I rub the back of my neck.

"Why would you replace it? It's just a stupid shirt." Heath says and picks his water back up.

"See," Axel smiles triumphantly.

"Oh shut up," I glare at him.

"Hiro was worried about it," Axel informs him. "He refuses to wear anymore of your clothes in fear of you being mad, so instead he wore my clothes which are noticeably to big on him."

Heath chuckles to himself so I blush in embarrassment. Axel pulls me into a hug but I push him away. His family watches as I take my seat next to Axel, which also happens to be right next to his sister Willow. She smiles up at me warmly. I manage to smile back but quickly avert my eyes to my hands in my lap.

"Hello, Hiro," Maybell says from across the table.

I slowly look up at her. "Hi," I whisper.

"Axel," William says. "Good afternoon, Hiro," His voice has a hint of amusement in it.