Ch.23

**A/N: Check out my other #werewolf book Beowulf!!**
--Axel--
My eyes snap open as I feel Hiro moving on top of me. He freezes as we make eye contact.

"I'm sorry I woke you," He whispers as he bites his lip.

"Your fine, Hiro. What are you doing though?" I whisper back.

"Uhm," He chuckles nervously "I have to pee,"

I smile a toothy grin at him. "Me too,"

"You're not peeing with me, Axel," He says with wide eyes.

I chuckle as I sit us both up. "Fine, but I still have to pee too,"

I can see the blush on Hiro's cheeks in the morning light. I help Hiro to his feet as I stand to my own. We will have to be going soon anyway.

Hiro points to a tree and walks to it, or stumbles as his legs get used to walking again. I smile and go behind a different tree to do my business. I yawn as I make my way back to our little camp sight. I smile as I finally look at my brother and his mate. Selena's head rests on Heath's chest as his arm is wrapped around her body pulling her closer. Hiro smiles at the scene as well as he walks back to me.

I shake Heath in the shoulder as I crouch down to his level. His eyes snap open to look at me. "We should get going before the sun rises," I tell him.

"Right," He mumbles.

Selena quickly pulls away from him as she realizes their position, a blush creeping on both their faces. I chuckle and watch Hiro stretch his limbs. I go to Selena's backpack and pull out a water bottle, I gulp the whole thing down.

"Let's go," Heath says as he glances at Hiro.

Hiro is looking worse every day. He still sweats, the hand print on his left arm is getting darker and possibly bigger, and even Hiro's eyes aren't as bright and vibrant as they were a few days ago before all this started. It's amazing how much can happen in the span of three days. Did Hiro really get cursed just three days ago? Has it already been that long ago?

I shake my head before scooping Hiro up in my arms.

"Hey," He grumbles. "I can't even try to walk?"

"Nope," I smile down at him.

"I was able to pee by myself, maybe I can walk too,"

"Nope," I say and start to walk.

Hiro grumbles and mumbles to himself the whole time we walk. He grumbles as we watch the sun come up until he points at the sunrise excitedly. He smiles a wide toothy grin at me and points back up at the sky.

"Axel, look!" He says happily. "It's the sunrise!"

"I see that, baby," I say as I look from him to the colorful sunrise. The view is beautiful, but not as beautiful as Hiro's excited expression.

"I haven't had the chance to watch the sunrise in like," He pauses to think for a moment. "Forever!" He says as his eyes widen.

I chuckle and kiss his forehead. "Well now you can, baby,"

Hiro turns his head back to look at the clear morning sky. His smile never leaves his face as he just watches the sky.

"It's beautiful," Hiro mumbles.

"Just like you," I say and kiss his cheek.

Hiro blushes and kisses my cheek. "I think your beautiful too, Axel," He whispers in my ear, making me smile.