Another Author's Note... :(

Okay, you have all waited so patiently for the next chapter and I apologize for not posting since like May of 2016.... 

If you remember the previous chapters, or have recently read this book, then you will have noticed that Chapter 14 and 15 were EXACTLY the same chapters. This is because I copy and paste from a Word document and at the time I did not have a system to keep track of what chapters I posted already. I now have a system, and after rereading this book I noticed that the chapters were the same. 

So, I went back and fixed it. Chapter 15 is the REAL CHAPTER and it is all about Axel and Heath. It explains why Heath wanted to talk with Axel so badly, and it helps you understand Heath and Selena's relationship just a bit better. 

I also posted another Author's Note today, which would be the very first chapter titled HAHA, original I know. :) It explains about the cover change and why there are so many grammar mistakes in this book. You can read it if you want, I mean I'm not going to make you, but if you want to read about me blabbing then feel free. 

If you want to read, a hopefully better written, werewolf and boyXboy story, then check out The NAME Series.

**The NAME Series**

BOOK 1: Beowulf (BoyXBoy) (COMPLETED)

BOOK 2: Sebastian (BoyXBoy) (COMPLETED)

BOOK 3: Milo (ManXBoy) (COMPLETED)

BOOK 4: Abram (ManXMan) (In Progress)

BOOK 5: Jonah (ManXMan) (Coming Soon!)