Ch.10

**The Elders name is pronounced Shom, even though it is spelt Sham**  

-Hiro-

My eyes flutter open and I stare at the ceiling just as Axel's arm around me tightens. There still isn't any room between us but I don't mind. I actually like how close we are. I always dreamed of this moment, but I never once thought it could actually come true and happen.

"Morning," I say to him as he stares up at me.

"Good afternoon," He mumbles in a sleepy voice.

I smile at him and kiss his forehead. "Weren't we supposed to go to school today?"

Axel blinks at me and yawns before he glances over me to look at his clock on the nightstand, his arm never leaving my chest.

"To late now," He says and lays his head on my chest.

I look at the clock, 12:15. "If we hurry we can make it just in time for lunch to get out." I say, I don't really want to go to school.

"We could," Axel mumbles against my chest. "But I don't really feel like letting you go," He smiles up at me before moving on top to straddle me.

"What are you doing," I whisper as we stare into each other's eyes.

Axel looks at my face, his eyes travel down to my lips then back up to my eyes. I gulp, I know what he wants.

"Aren't you supposed to take me to some old person?" I ask him.

Axel smiles at me and chuckles. "They prefer to be called Elders,"

"Well are you going to take me to an Elder?"

"Maybe," He leans in closer until our noses touch. "I kind of like the privacy we have right now though,"

"Axel-," He cuts off my words when his mouth touches mine.

The kiss is sweet and slow at first, my lips reacting right away. I make a bold move and lick the bottom of his lip, his mouth opens up for me immediately. I slip my tongue in his mouth and feel his walls. Axel is quick though and sucks on my tongue. I let out small moan so he sucks it harder, my hips move underneath his body by their own will. He lets my tongue go and carefully nibbles my bottom lip. Our groins touch when I shift my hips, both of us starting to get hard. Then Axel breaks the kiss all too soon.

He leans his forehead against mine as we both breathe heavily. Our eyes stay closed but our groins are still pressed against each other. I don't want the sweet moment to end, but like all good things, it does. Axel kisses my nose before swinging his leg over me and getting off the bed.

I clear my throat and swing my legs over the bed as well. He takes my hand and pulls me to my feet, just inches from him. He pecks a kiss on my lips before pulling me towards his closet and handing me a coat. He helps me put the coat on before he takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom door.

"Wait," I say quickly before he has a chance to open the door. "I'm sorry, Axel, but I don't want anyone to know about-," I bite my lip and pull my hand from his, hurt crosses his face before he quickly masks it. "I'm sorry, I'm just not ready yet,"

"I understand," He says and gives me a small smile. I know he's hurt.

"Maybe later, just not right now," I try to reassure him. What are we now anyway? I'll have to ask him later about it.

He nods his head and opens the door. The hallway is deserted but it doesn't surprise me, everyone should be at school right now. Axel leads me through the house and out the back door. A few adults sit talking on the porch chairs, they stop talking and watch as Axel leads me down the steps and onto a small little path that leads into the forest. The snow has been removed by a shovel to show the pretty rock path below our feet.