Chapter 1

Chapter 1

‘Ugh this is so frustrating.’ Bulong niya sa kanyang sarili.

 ‘Pero mabuti na siguro yun na makipagbreak sa kanya tutal di ko din mahal.’ Patuloy na kumbinsi niya sa kanyang sarili.

“WHAT!? Are you serious?” sigaw ni Audrey. She’s one of her best friends.

Natauhan na lang siya ng biglang sumigaw ang kaibigan niya. They were at the garden of their house together with her friends.

“What the hell. What are you shouting at Drei?” baling niya sa kanyang kaibigan. Drei is the nickname of Audrey. She sipped her pineapple juice. Dahil sa pagmumuni-muni nito ay nakalimutan niya na ang pinag-uusapan nila ng kanyang mga kaibigan.

“Nav, bakit ka naman nakipag-break? He’s very kind and gentleman aside from it nililibre niya tayo lagi.” binatukan siya bigla ni Stephanie. Napa-aww naman ito. Haha. Nakakatawa talaga ang mga ‘to.

Her friends used to call her Nav.

“Shut up Drei. Ikaw talaga naku.” Sabi ni Steph.

“That was just a joke.” Drei said.

“I don’t need his money. Duh.” Kaylee picked her cell phone and texted someone. “Ayoko na e. I got tired of his melodramas.”

“Same reasons again Kaylee Naveen.” Her friends look at each other at biglang tumawa.

“Poor guy. Alam mo Nav, you should’ve given the chance to me about that boy.” Malanding sagot naman ng kanyang baklang kaibigan. John Michael. His nickname? Ofcourse, Michaela. Lol. “Liligaya pa siya sakin no. Edi sana he would have experienced the feeling of heaven instead of hell! Yiii!”

“Hoy hoy hoy! Anong hell ka diyan. Kahit naman papaano sumaya din yun. Pasalamat pa nga at naging kami.” Proud niyang sagot. Hehehe. ‘Sa ganda kong ‘to hmp.’ Bulong niya sa kanyang sarili.

“Seriously Nav, kawawa naman yung ex mo. Well sabagay, ganyan ka naman e. Di nagtatagal sa isang relasyon. When will you stick in a relationship longer? I mean if it’s not one week or one month is the longest.”  She rolled her eyes of what Audrey said.

“I agree with you Drei.” Stephanie said plainly. “Those men you break off with are not ugly. In fact they are all handsome with fame and money. So what the problem with that? You know we’re just afraid.”

“I agree as well.” Michael said as he eats some cookies. At nag-apir apir pa silang tatlo! Ugh

“Pinagtutulungan niyo ba ako? And wait lang ha. What were you afraid of? I am not some crazy girl or something here. I already said my reasons why I broke up with my ex-boyfriend okay!” They’ve got overreaction from her. Yeah. Tama bang pagtulungan siya. Eh sa isang lalaki lang naman nag-start ang conversation na ito. Tsk. She just sipped her pineapple juice again.

Her friends just laughed hard with her reaction. They are used to her attitude. What’s new with that? Sigurado may kapalit na naman bago sa susunod na araw o kailan pa man niya maisipan na makipag-commit ulit. Commit nga ba ang tawag? O makipaglaro?

 “Hey. That’s not what I mean friend. We also want you to be happy. We want to see you in a relationship like it would last forever—” nabitin sa ere bigla ang sinasabi ni Steph sa kanyang kaibigan.

“I’m happy if you don’t know it.” Balewalang sagot ni Naveen.

“Yes you are. Happy playingwith love. Not even give a damn of what someone would feel if you’ll smashed him emotionally. You’re a playgirl.”

“Tama ka diyan girl.” Pagsang-ayon ni Michaela. “You know what Nav, I  have something to tell you that assuredly you’re very interested with.” At bigla pang tumawa. Amp! Baklang to!

The three girls just raised their eyebrow and waited for what Michael would say next. “I was thinking to introduce you with one of my officemate, I described you to him but I told him that you easily get tired. Na madali ka ngang magsawa. And you know what he said? He told me that you might be a playgirl. That was only the time na naisip ko na you are really that kind of girl.” At tumawa na naman ito. Tsk. Nakisali pa ang kanyang dalawang kaibigan sa pagtawa ni Michaela.

However, it really hit her of what her friends said.

“I am not! I just lost interest to those men easily.” Naveen said offensively.

“Whatever.” Sabay sabay na sabi ng kanyang tatlong kaibigan.

Kahit ano pang idahilan nito alam niya din sa sarili niya na tama ang mga sinasabi ng kanyang mga kaibigan.

And her friends also knew what other people think about her. They just ignore it like what Kaylee Naveen always does when she hears rumours about herself. She knew that she is not like what people think of aside from the fact that she’s a player. Yes she is.