Chapter 2

Robin's POV

I had just finished putting all the stuff I bought away and man did I buy a lot of shit. But I like to stock up so I have options. I showered and was laying down until my bell rung. I groaned. I got up, opening the door to be met with Roshown.

"Wassup Ro. What happened? " I asked a little sluggish

"Nothing happened. I just want you right now." He grabs my lower back pulling me to him as he walks inside biting his lip.

"Ro I'm tired. Cant we do it tomorrow?" I whine a little.

"Nah shawty. I've been missing this body. Haven't had it in a week " he licks his lips then starts kissing my neck stripping me of my clothing.

"That's all you ever want" I speak looking up at him. He sighs. I've told him countless times how much I wanna actually be something to him. Not just pussy.

"I've already told you Robin. I'm a bad dude. You don't wanna be with me. Thats why I keep it strictly to this " he carries me upstairs and lays me on my bed.

"I obviously don't care if I keep telling you I wanna be with you. Maybe you don't feel the same and it's all just physical. So ok. Do what you came here to do" He bites his lip thinking after my words.

He stares down at me as I'm staring up at him. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back. He pins my arms deepening it and grinding into me. He trailed kisses down my jawline to my neck. I pulled off his shirt and basketball shorts. He grabbed a condom that I kept in my nightstand slipped it on entering me slow and hella deep.

"Fuck Ro. This feels so good. " I moan as we're going for our third round.

"I know and it only feels like this with you. " he kisses all over my neck pressing our bodies together.

"Don't hit me with the bullshit cause you know that's what I wanna hear. Just make me cum so I can go to sleep " I moan out. Thats just what he did. I don't wanna hear the bullshit he's gonna feed me. After that he stayed the night and I fell asleep.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡