Chapter 3

Langston's POV
I was in my office going over more possible designs and looking through some paper work. Kareem knocked on my door.

"Wassup? " I asked as he entered.

"That model that you looked into for the photoshoot is here. Want me to bring her in? "he asked

"Oh Yes. Great. " I nod. He opens the door wider and let's her in.

As soon as she enters, she examines me biting her lip. I smirk shaking my head. Reem leaves closing the door behind him. I get up and walk to the front of my desk. I extend my arm out for a hand shake. She licks her lips and shakes it.

"I'm Ink and you are? "

"Tayla" she says with a flirtatious smile.

"So you are interested in being one of the models for our photoshoot."

"Yes very interested. I love your line and the designs I've seen." She states

"Well I greatly appreciate this Tayla. I'll call you for dates and fittings." I say while sitting on my desk.

"Please. The pleasure is all mine " she says with a smirk. "But I think I have something to offer. Not to your company but you personally." She says with her body basically on mine. I try to appear unfazed while I speak.

"Which is? " I raise a brow smirking.

"This. "She whispers

She leans in kissing me placing my hands on her ass. I was surprised at first but then kissed back squeezing her ass. She deepens it which causes me to start tonging her down. She pulls away biting my lip. She walks backwards to the door. I bite my lip.

"Looks like we got some business to attend to. " she speaks seductively locking the door.

Those were the last words spoken. She let me have her in any way I wanted. I tore that ass up. After I fixed my clothes and she fixed her skirt back. She picked up her panties and handed them to me.

"Every time you see me you'll have a new pair of these. " she smiles and with that she pecks my lips and leaves out the door.

I smirk. A little fuck buddy is cute. I put the panties in my pockets. She was aight she wasn't all that but if she letting me have her in that way, why pass up the opportunity. I sit at my desk getting back to paperwork with a smirk on my face the whole time.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡