Chapter 15

Robin's POV
Things have been so crazy lately. I've became very popular in the model world. I've been having so many shoots while still balancing my relationship and trying to see if I could go to school. Ink is very supportive though he's busy as well. He's been trying to balance being a manager for me, the production of his line, and a relationship with me. It's been a good 2 months and things have been going quite smoothly. My birthday is coming next week and Langston has been having me busier than ever. We were actually in the middle of one of my shoots with my old celebrity crush Quincy Brown- Combs.

"That's great love. Right there " Quincy said. I saw Ink's jaw tighten as he said love. I cleared my throats and continued what I was doing.

Once the shoot was over, I went to my little dressing room and sat in front of my vanity taking off my makeup as well as drinking my water. I heard a knock and I said the person can come in thinking it was Ink. I turned around to be met with Mr.Combs himself.

"You did an amazing job. Once I go through the  shots, I'll email them to you. Your check is already deposited into your account. It's so natural for you and might I add you're really Gorgeous. " he said leaning on my vanity with his arms crossed.

"Well thank you for the job. I'll be excited to look at the amazing pictures you took. I looked into your work and you trained yourself very well. Thank you so much and thanks for the compliment. " I said politely smiling. He chuckled. I was only being so polite because of Ink. Because the old me would've been geeked right now.

"Why you acting so proper? I'm just talking to you ma. " he licked his lips like I've seen him do so many times during the shoot.

"I'm just professional when it comes to my jobs. " I shrug going on my phone. I heard him snicker again.

"I like that. Well you have my number. If you ever want another job, you can have it whenever you want. Or if you just wanna hang out let me know beautiful. " he got off the vanity and winked while walking to the door.

As he did I saw Ink open the door. He gave Quincy a firm hand shake and allowed him to walk out. He began staring me down through the mirror. I waited for him to speak but he never did just stared.

"Are you gonna say something or stare at me ?" I say in a calm unbothered voice as I began to change my clothes.

"What was he doing in here?" He asked following me with his eyes.

"Well he told me I did a great job. And that I'm a natural as well as my check being directly deposited in my account. He also told me that anytime I want another job he'll provide for me because he likes my work " I say putting back on my dress and slides

 He also told me that anytime I want another job he'll provide for me because he likes my work " I say putting back on my dress and slides

"Well he looked to comfortable. I just don't want you getting to close to him " I nod and grab my bag wrapping my arm around his neck.

"You ready baby?" I ask him. His face goes from stern to a beautiful smile I can never get over. He grabs my bag for me causing me to smile.

"Yes. Come on. Cause I wanna eat and lay down. I'll cook because you had a long day" I smile because he's so considerate.

We walk out after Quincy stared me down smirking. We got in the car and he drove me to his house. He cooked for us. He made some spaghetti with cheesy bread. It tasted amazing. After we showered and he gave me a great massage. We haven't had sex in a while. Just because we been so busy and tired. But it's not a mandatory thing or something we felt like we have to do. But I thought since he was treating me tonight I'd treat him too 😉. We were laying down and I rolled over kissing down his jaw and neck.

"What you doing guh?" He said after a groan.

"Shh let me treat you Daddy" after that I disappeared under the blanket

Let's just say we were up for a while and kept his neighbors up too. Damn I love this man.

It was a cute little chapter. With a little insight about how their relationship is developing and someone that might play a role later on.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❤️