Chapter 6

Robin's POV
I woke up with a banging headache. I got up off my couch and went to the bathroom to take an aspirin. While I was in there I decided to shower since I was still in my clothes from last night. I wrapped myself in the towel feeling a lot better. I checked my phone while plugging it in the living room. I went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. I spotted a note by the coffee machine. It had my name on the front and big cursive. I pick it up reading the message.

~Had fun with you last night. Hope we can have another one. No we did not have sex I'm not that type of guy. But if you wanna link up my number is 329-2409. Txt me call me whenever..Hope to hear from you beautiful.
~Ink ♤

I smile at his note. He seemed like a nice guy. I adjust my towel and bite my lip tryna determine if I should call him or not. I grabbed my phone thinking what the hell. Its not gonna kill to call. I dial the number and bite my lip nervously. I tensed up when I heard his deep voice through the receiver.

"Hello " his voice speaks

"H-hi Ink. Its Robin from last night. " I stutter at first but then breathe out. He chuckles at my nervousness.

"Wassup ma. How you feeling? " he speaks in his morning voice I'm realizing now.

"Better now. I showered and took some aspirin. How you feeling? " I question getting out the pots I need.

"Better now that you called. " I can hear the smile on his face which causes me to smile.

"You doing anything today? Preferably between 2-4" he ask. I think for a second and shake my head as if he can see me.

"No why do you ask? " I question back. With my breakfast mostly done.

"We can link up during lunch. We can go to Applebees or something. " he states. I smiles at the fact he wants to see me.

"Sure. I'll be ready by 2."

"Aight. See you later ma. " he states before hanging up the phone.

I eat my food happily then get ready. I put on some shorts with a Greatness long shirt (A/N that's his clothing line ) with white high top converse. I put my hair in a messy bun. He comes to pick me up. We have a good time. Learn some new things about each other. He drops me home then he text me later that night. We texted until we both fell asleep. It was a good day

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡