Chapter 5

Robin's POV
I just came back from running. I usual do that right before I'm about to go out for some reason. I hop in the shower then come out throwing on my Victoria's Secret bathing suit. With a pair of ripped high waisted shorts and a cropped tank top. I put on some lip gloss and sandals. Leaving my hair out, Lace text me that she's here so I jog downstairs with my phone and keys then hop in her car.

"We finna be litt let's get it. " sapphire said loudly we all laughed aheading to the party.

We drove to the party and the music was bumping. We go to the back where the party is. As soon as I walk in Roshawn smirks standing with whatever hoe he was talking to. I rolled my eyes. He walks over.

"You looking sexy for me baby? I can't wait to tear that ass up tonight. " he licks his lips at me.

"If I let you do it. You looked entertained with other females so if you not getting it from me, you'll damn sure get it from one of them. " I speak nonchalantly. He furrows his eyebrows together.

"Whats wrong with you? Why you acting like that baby? You know I only feel some type of way with you. "

"Well all you wanna do with me is fuck. No commitment except for commitment to the pussy. I'm tired of looking stupid over you. So I'm gonna leave it as this. We fuck that's it's. We're friends that's it. Thats all it is and all it'll ever be. " I speak then walk away. He sucks his teeth then goes back to one of his hoes.

I walk into the kitchen to get a drink. The girls went off somewhere so I was alone. Til some guy walked up to me. I was looking in my cup lost in my thoughts. I look up and see the guy from the mall.

Langston's POV
The bros and I got turn at my son's party. I walked into the kitchen to mix a drink for myself that was a little less strong cause they was wildin. While I was in there, I seen a fine ass shawty in here by herself. I realized it was the girl From the mall. I made my drink and walked up to her. She looked up.

"Wassup beautiful. " I lick my lips looking down at her. She glances at them then looked back at my face

"Hi " she said simply taking a sip of her drink.

"I seen you in the mall not to long ago right? " just trying to make conversation

"Yeah you did. I seen you too "she speaks so nonchalant still looking up at me.

"Well what's your name ma? " I ask with a slight smile. She gives one back.

"Robin and yours? " she sips on her drink more.

"Everyone calls me Ink. " she chuckles.

"I'm guessing cause your body is covered in tats right? " I nod chuckling.

After that we talked and chilled the whole night. Her friends didn't want to leave and she said she was about to just walk home. I protested.

"Let me take you home ma " I state

"Nah it's ok. I don't live to far from here. Ill be fine. " she insist. We fake argued back and forth and it ended up with me dropping her off.

All the drinks she had sank in and so did mine. I pulled into her drive way. She insisted I came inside. Of course both of us being drunk off our asses I came in.

"Take off your clothes Ink " she giggles pulling on my shirt. I chuckle sexually.

"Nah shawty. Imma leave before we end up on some freaky shit." I tell her as I start walking to the door. She huffs.

"Gimme kiss then before your fine ass leave. " she pouts then smirks. I chuckle once again.

I walk over about to Peck her cheek but she grabs my chin and turns so I Peck her lips. She looks in my eyes lustful and I look back at her the same way. She kisses me which causes me to kiss back pulling her body to me. She pulls me on top of her on the couch. Then she starts kissing on my neck. I groaned to myself.

"Ma we need to stop. We're both drunk. Its not gonna go down like that" I say as she looks up at me again. She sighs then agrees. I decided to stay until she falls asleep.

I leave a note saying that I had fun and wrote my number down for her. I kiss her forehead cover her. Then leave her house and drive home. I strip to my boxers and knock out.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡