Chapter 8

Ink's POV
I drove to work hella happy. Robin still in my house sleep. I wore her little ass out. See what had happen was... we wasn't suppose to have sex but the way she had her juicy ass thighs wrapped around my waist. Had a nigga ready to devour that ass. So that's what we did. She ain't protest and neither did I. It won't be awkward cause we're not those type of me people.

Yeah. I know she fuck with Roshown. Do I care? Not really. She told me everything about the commitment shit. Just don't be mad when a nigga like me scoop her up. Imma protect her if he get outta line. She also know bout Tayla. She know I'm feeling little mama but not like that. Its straight physical. Thats what she asked for so that's what she got.

Before I left this morning I made some breakfast and a pot of coffee. And left a note saying for her to call when she wake up. I had to get a few things done in my office. The photo shoot was tonight. Once I got to the office I went straight to work. I called Tayla to make sure she was good for tonight. She ain't answer. I left a message telling her to call me back. I shrugged it off and continued getting done what I had to get done.

Robin's POV
I woke up and felt the other side of the bed. It was empty. I sat up holding the cover over my naked body. And pouted. I called Ink on Ft. He answered and I seen his bright smile.

"Morning beautiful. " he spoke

"Morning. You left me. " I pout. I pick my panties and tank top off the floor. I blush remembering what happened last night. It was great. But it was in the moment. Everything else is reg stuff.

"I know. I'm sorry. I got some stuff to do before tonight. You know I have the photoshoot for the upcoming designs. Tayla gonna be the model " he stated

"Oh yeah I forgot. You should've had me model. " I flip my hair jokingly he laughs while still working.

"Maybe I would've if I met you before. And she sorta got herself in by pleasing me so yeah. " he chuckles shaking his head.

I do the same. I prop my phone up so he can still see me I get up exposing my naked body. I heard him groaning. I look and see him biting his lip leaned back in his chair. I giggle.

"Little perv " I pick up the rest of my clothes that's scattered around his room.

"I already seen it. I want a show. " he licked his plump lips that get me every time I see them.

"Nope. No show and you ain't getting no more pussy from me " I laugh lightly.

"Why not? You ain't like " he raised an eyebrow while rubbing his chin hair.

"Cause it wasn't suppose to happen. It was in the moment. We're friends and friends don't do that. " I say going in my bag bringing my phone to bathroom and getting inside his shower with a glass door.

He bites his lip. I turn the water on and moan from the relief I feel. I look at him and see him trying to fix his pants. I giggle and start rubbing myself.

"Babygirl why you playing with a nigga? I will deadass speed home right now and shower right with you. " he speaks in all seriousness

"Nope one time thing. You got Tayla to satisfy your needs. She can do it after the photo shoot. " I giggle while rinsing the soap off steeping out and drying off. He sucks his teeth playfully
"Man whatever. Imma come back home in like two hours. You gonna be aight?"

I nod while getting dressed. He leaned in closer to the phone.

"Imma taste you later ma. Even if you don't want it you gonna like it. Roshown ain't got nothing on me. You ain't see nothing yet " I bite my lip at his aggression and firmness.

I nod. He blew a kiss and hung up. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I was layed up in his big ass King bed most of the time. I love his company

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡