Chapter 4

~The Night Before The Party ~
Robin's POV
We all sat in Sapphire house. They were both annoying me because they were trying to get me to go to Roshown's pool bash he's having. I shook my head. I was not with the idea.

"For the last time no. I'm not going so I can see him all up in other bitches faces but yet he in my bed fucking me almost every night. " I furrowed my brows in annoyance

"Well you know what you do. If he all up in bitches faces then you be all up in niggas faces. He's the one that don't wanna be committed not you. Maybe you should stop looking like a lost puppy and actually just keep it to that until you really do find somebody. " Lacey says. I think for a second and she's right.

"You know what you're right. If that's all he wants it to be that's what it is. And when I find somebody he gon have to deal with it. So we're going to that party. " I smile and they get hype and hug me.

Langston's POV
I just finished seeing Tayla. Going home with like her third pair of panties. I'm gonna be with my bros all day tomorrow. Its the party our friend is having. I need to let loose after everything I had to arrange for the summer since Kareem, Tyshawn, and I won't be there majority during the summer. We'll do occasional check ins. Ty calls me.

"We still on for tomorrow right Ink? " he asked.

"Yeah. I already told Tayla. " I smirk while saying her name.

"I can't believe your fucking with the model you just hired. " I heard Kareem in the background.

"Its not my fault she wanna fuck with me. But that's all it is to me. I told her that. She understands so I'm good. " I state nonchalant walking into my house

" Well all is good then. Ill hit you later Ink. " they said

"Aight "

Nobody's POV
Robin realizes she needs to stop stressing over Roshown because he'll never take them serious so she's just gonna do her own thing. Langston knows not to take Tayla serious cause of the approach she took. He just wants to have fun. Will their worlds be able to collide with one another?

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡