Chapter 12

Robin' POV
I was waiting for Langston to come back from the post office for me. I was waiting for my state ID to come in. Just as I was finishing the little dinner I made for me and him. He came strolling through the door.

"Baby. Where you at?" He hollered

"Kitchen. Just finished dinner" I said starting to make his plate.

He walked in putting the mail on the island. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. I turn around and Peck his lips. He continues to Peck them making me giggle.

"Come on eat dinner. You had me all morning." I giggle moving out his arms and handing him his plate.

He pouts. I giggle and give him a kiss then he smiles and goes to eat. I make my plate and join him at the table. We talk and laugh as always. Just enjoying each other company. We decided to watch a movie in the living room. And eventually ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and got out of Ink's arms. I showered. Then went in the kitchen and started making breakfast. I went to open the letter with my ID in it. I was looking over everything when my ID got snatched out my hand. I try to get it back but he raises it higher in the air. I pout.

"Don't pout. Here you can see mine."he pecks my lips while handing me his.

I look at his picture first. Seeing he hasn't changed much just more facial hair. I start reading the information on it. I read his date of birth and pause. Whoa... that cant be right.

"Langston how old are you?" I hesitate not taking my eyes off the card.

"22 why?" He says nonchalantly already getting a cup of coffee

"No fucking way. " I go into a shock and a panic. I've been fucking with a grown man. OMG what the fuck? I fucked up. I fucked up BAD. I gotta go.

I put his ID down and run upstairs. He follows me. I start packing my stuff frantically. He tries calling my name just watching me at first. He walks up tryna stop me but I keep shaking him off. I throw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie with my uggs. He picks me up and throws me on the bed pinning my arms down.

"What the fuck is going on? Why are you tryna run out on me? Whats wrong?" I get from under him zipping my bag.

"This was a mistake Langston. None of this was suppose to happen. Us. None of it. " I say tryna grab everything he's still following me tryna stop me. I take my bag downstairs and run back upstairs to get my phone. And he grabs it keeping it from me.

"Give me the goddamn phone Langston. " I say quietly and calmly

"Whats wrong?" He says sternly looking dead in my eyes.

"Your 22. Thats the problem " I say still tryna snatch my phone.

"So what. What does that matter? You feeling me. I'm feeling you..What are you 20?"

"I'm 18 Ink. And I don't think we should be together. This isn't right. Your a grown man and I'm only 18." I say finally getting my phone back. I start walking downstairs with him hot on my tracks.

"So what Robin. Age is only a number. Why let that affect us and what we have? "

"Cause it's not right Ink. It was nice while it lasted I hope you have a successful life. I wish you the best. " I pick up my bag holding back tears about to walk out the door.

He stops me and pins me against the door kissing me. I kiss back with the tears rolling.

"I think... I-I love you " he mumbles into the kiss. I didn't responding knowing I felt the same. I pushed him away after awhile and grabbed my bags. I opened the door walking to my car. He follows me.

"Robin baby its okay. Don't leave me please. Calm down. Its not that serious. Its just a number it shouldn't matter. " I wiped my tears and closed my door driving off home.

I went in my room unpacking everything and Laying in my bed crying. The sad thing is I love him too. I fell in love with a grown man.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡