Chapter 13

Robin's POV
Langston's been calling and texting me. Dropping by my house. I either pretend I'm not home or stay in sapphires house. Lacey and Sapphire been trying to get me to pick up his calls and answer him. Just talk to him. But I can't bring myself to do it. I'm only 18 and he's 22. I love him. But it's wrong. I've been ignoring him for a solid month though I yearned for him everyday in every way. He's a great guy and a wonderful person but I can't be in a relationship with a grown man

"When you gonna admit you love that man? Just go back. Age is not a big deal. Talk about it. You're legal you're 18 Robin!" Lacey says as she looks for an outfit for us to go out to some party.

"I'm JUST Legal. Lace you don't understand. You and Sapphires boyfriends are like 20. He's older than them. It's different. I'm young. We've done things. Sexual things. " I say kinda mumbling the last part.

"AND...Rob. You live on your own. You make your own money doing the makeup and hair. You can be a model now. You're grown. Stop letting this age shit effect a good thing you had. Think of the maturity level. " Sapphire says.

I start to think about it.. may she's right. But it doesn't change the age difference. And it's really bothering me. I just can't shake it.

"I can't guys. Let's just drop it. We'll both end up moving on. Lace did you find that outfit for me so I can get ready?" I question rubbing my head.

"Yeah. Go ahead." She throws it on the bed. It was actually really cute.

"No bra

"No bra. Thong panties. "She states as I grab my stuff for the shower

Tonight should help me take my mind off him....

Langston's POV
I sat in my office working trying to keep myself distracted as long as possible. I had to keep my mind off her so I wouldn't call or text her. No matter how much I loved and missed her,she won't answer anything from me. And it doesn't help that I've been getting all these calls asking about her because of her natural model skills. I just wish we can go back to how we was without age being a huge factor for her. Love is love for me.

"He spaced out again Ty. He never gonna get over her. " Kareem says walking in the room with Tyshawn right behind him. I sigh heavily sitting back in my seat rubbing my hands over my face.

"Bro you have no idea how much I miss her. I can't get her out my head. She won't even talk to me. " I say stressful

"Well how willing would you be to see her tonight ?" Tyshawn smirks. I suck my teeth

"Yeah right. She won't even see me. So don't fuck with my feelings like that." I growl

"Whoa there nigga. Relax. You do know we date her best friends. So the 4 of us came up with a plan. Because ya equally miss each other. So we're going to a party in an hour. Here's your outfit. She will be there in half an hour. Her friends are gonna get her drunk so you can take care of her. " Kareem says

"Ya are something else. But aight we'll see how that works out. Imma go shower in my bathroom and take a shot. I'll meet ya in the parking lot" I chuckle and grab my stuff.

Tonight...should help me get her back.

Narrative
Everyone gets ready and heads to the party. The girls get there and auto magically start turning up. Lacey and Sapphire start the plan by getting Robin to drink. They know once Robin gets at least two full drinks. She'll start feeling nice. But they take shots with her to get her drunk.

Meanwhile Ink, Tyshawn, and Kareem just arrive at the party. They text the girls so they can find some way to leave Robin alone. They eventually made their way to the dance floor with her for a little then disappeared. She found her way back into the kitchen where Ink happened to be sipping his drink to calm himself.

"Ink baby. I missed you. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch and ignoring you. " she slurs her words hiccuping and laughing. He sighs not knowing they were gonna get her this drunk.

"How much did you drink Robin?" He asked while putting her in the corner of the counter.

"I lost count after the 7th shot " she giggles wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I gotta get you outta here. Come on" he says grabbing her hand and Tryna walk but she falls down laughing.

"Oops. I fell. Can you carry me baby?" She pouts. He chuckles shaking his head and reaches down to carry her bridal style.

He carries her out to his car and straps her in. While He goes to  tell the boys and girls he got her, he comes back to see her throwing up outside the car. He grabs some tissue to wipe her mouth then takes the long drive back to her house.

"I'm sorry Ink. I'm an idiot" she states kinda drowsy and outta it.

"No you're not. " he says sitting in traffic on the highway.

"Yeah I am. I ended a good thing with such an amazing guy bc of my morals and past. I'm sorry Ink. I'm just so scared to love you " she says more awake to him. He sighs

"It's okay love. I'm gonna take you home. We can talk in the morning and I'll come back over so we can talk" he says rubbing her hair moving on the road.

"No no no. I want you to come home with me. Spend the night with me please. " she says looking at him with pleading eyes. He can see her eyes are clearing up.

"Aight. " he drives the rest of the way in silence with music playing softly in the background.

She eventually falls asleep. He arrives at her house. He attempts to wake her up but just sighs and takes her out carrying her to the door then grabbing her keys. And opens it bringing her inside. He carries her up to her room and undressed her then tucks her in. Then he proceeds to the living room sitting on the couch.

Ink's POV
I thought about what she said in the car. I wanted to know what in her past frightens her so much. I want to be able to love her and take care of her but she has to let me. I decide to watch some tv. So I take off my shoes,turned off the light, and turned on a movie. Maybe half an hour into the movie,Robin comes downstairs in nothing and straddles me.

"What you doing guh?" I asked as she's kissing my neck. I try to keep my hands to myself.

"I want to love you. I want you to love me. Make love to me Ink. " she says. Even in the dark light I could see the mixed emotions in her eyes. She sounded sober now tho.

I sat there thinking. I don't know if I should do this. She wants me to but she's vulnerable.

So I ......

You guys decide his fate for the next chapter. Comment and let me know what he should do. Should he make love to her or allow her to get her mind right before they do anything ?

Love Live Laugh Forever