Chapter 7

Robin's POV
Ink and I been kicking it. You know it's been cool. We'are both laid back people so when we are around each other we have fun. He's a good friend and he's hella fine might I add.

It was like 3 in the morning. I had just got off FaceTime with him. I was just falling asleep when my phone started ringing. I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello " I spoke sleepily

"Baby open the door. I miss you. I need you." He speaks into the phone in a sexy tone.

I bite my lip indecisive. Me and Roshown have not been talking since his party. Which was about 3 weeks ago. I wasn't gonna call he knew that. So he had to break his pride if he wanted to talk to me. I'm still his friend and plus the sex to bomb.

I get up, and go downstairs opening the door. He walks inside. Closing the door and picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed all over me walking upstairs to my room.
"Fuck I've missed you. I'm sorry I'm such a dick head " he says as he's kissing my neck. He lays me on the bed stripping both of us.

"I've missed you too. I forgive you baby I forgive you." I speak moaning softly.

He slips inside me raw. He knows I love it like that. We're always careful when we do it tho. Lets just say it was a long night that sounded like a horror movie. After I fell asleep in his arms, Laying on his chest. Both of us naked.

Ink's POV
I was in my office doing some paperwork while they were doing fitting for Tayla. I wasn't paying much attention since I was working. I also had Robin on my mind.

She was really cool to be around. We always have fun the few times we seen each other. She's hella beautiful. Nah scratch that... she's fine asf. But she a great friend.

While in my thoughts, the fitting women left with the measurements. Tayla came behind my chair rubbing on my chest.

"Daddy take a break you work to hard. I wanna relax you " she states rubbing up and down my chest. I smirk.

"So what you finna do ma? " I raise an eyebrow at her.

She walks in front of me pushing my chair back and closing my lap top. She gets on her knees unbuckling my pants and takes my dick out and gets to work. I grip her hair and she bobs her head.

"Shit Tayla. You gonna make me bust." She just sucked harder.

See no commitment here. She wants the dick so I give it to her and I enjoy giving it to her. We agreed that there would be no strings attached. So it's all good. And I always wrap up so we ain't having no unexpected gifts.

I get a text from Robin saying she bored. So she asked if I wanted to go out to dinner and then come back to her house to chill maybe spend a night. Since we always in her house I said we can do it in mine. She agreed. She said she'll be ready in half an hour.

I threw on some black trues, a blue button down, and high top all white Air Force 1s. I used the sponge brush thing to fix my curly hair. I sprayed on Cologne. It was tapped up on the side and my hair growing at the top. I grabbed my keys and drove to her house honking the horn. I waited cause I knew females take a long time to get ready. And I came early.

Robin's POV
I took a quick shower coming out smelling like strawberries as usual. I slipped on a lacey blue bra with lace blue panties to match. I slipped on a simple sleeveless black dress with gold sandals. The dress was short enough that you can see the tattoos I had leading to my upper thigh. Oh well.

I put on light makeup with a wine red lipstick. I grab my bag of clothes to spend a night and a shoulder bag with my phone and keys. I lock up then walk out to Ink's car. I throw my bag in the back getting in the passenger seat. I Peck his cheek and he starts driving.

"Where you wanna go beautiful?" He asked driving.

"Olive Garden. I'm in the mood for pasta." I state crossing my legs.

"That dress is a little to short Miss." He smirks and places one of his hands on my thigh.

"It is not Ink. I just have long legs. And my tattoo is just long and flowing. "

"First off you short so your legs are not long. If I can see the top Of your tattoo almost the dress is short. And if I can do this it's definitely to short. " he smirks.

He slides his hand to the hem of my dress. As soon as he went under he felt my lace panties. He licked his plump, pink lips still driving. He rubs over me a little. I bit my lip. I wanted to continue but I feel like it would make him act weird toward me after.

"Ink maybe you shouldnt -" he shushed me. Oh well.

He rubbed me. Then he slipped his hand inside my panties. He rubbed my core which was soaking right now. I bit my lip and glanced at him. He was biting his lip still driving. He slipped two fingers in me slow. I gasp and grab his hand.

"Ugh Ink. It feels so good. " my legs were spread wide open now. He pushed his fingers deeper inside. I heard him groan a little. I throw my head back. He decided he needed to pull over to finish.

He puts the car in park. He starts going faster pulling me to the driver side leaning the chair back. Thank God his windows were tinted. He was going at a unbearable pace. I was breathing so choppy. He had a huge bulge in his pants.

"Ugh Ink. I'm gonna cum. Fuck. " I moan out whinny. He then undoes his pants and slides me down on him.

My mouth is now agaped. I was speechless and he guided my hips to ride him. I came hard.

I came back to reality when he pinched me.

"Damn Robin. We been sitting in the parking lot for 15 minutes. Wake ya ass up. You can sleep in my house guh." He states laughing lightly.

It was a dream a very very wet dream. Lord give me strength. I got myself together and we went inside. We ate, talked about life and just had a great time. We went back to his house. I changed into booty shorts and a tank top. He put on some basketball shorts and a white beater. He was watching a game on the TV.

"Ink I'm bored. " I flop next to him on the couch. He pulled me to straddle him.

"What you wanna do lil mama? " I shrugged playing with his little curls.

He holds my waist. I have my knees on either side of him. He looks up at me. And presses my hips down more onto him. I giggle flirtatiously unintended.

"Boy what are you doing? " I say mushing his shoulder. He let out a Sexy chuckle.

"Nothing guh. Just chilling. " he smirks.

He turns off the Tv and picks me up carrying me upstairs. He lays me on the bed. Then he Gets in next to me. I was on my side and he was on his. He then pulled me to him and put one of my legs around his hip pulling me even closer. I can feel his manhood at my core. I just ignore it. He was caressing my face.

"Your such a beautiful female ma. " he smiles. I can still see it's perfectness in the dark room.

"Thank you. Ink what's your real name? " I ask with my hands on his chest.

"...Langston " he took a pause before he said it.

"Why don't you tell people your real name?"

"Telling people my real name to me is like letting people into my life forever. Only people I'm really comfortable with or really trust know my real name " he speaks softly.

"So you're comfortable with me?" I speak with a smirk. He chuckles.

"Yeah. I am. Very. You cool " he says caressing my thigh pulling me even closer.

"And very very sexy. You fine asf. " he says rubbing higher on my thigh and massaging the inside. I started breathing heavy.

"You are too but bab- I mean Langston what are you doing? " I say catching myself. I see him smirk.

"Testing something. Don't worry I'll take care of you. "

He pecked my neck then pulled my chin up to kiss him. I kissed back without hesitation. He deepens it grinding into me. His tongue starts exploring my mouth and I enjoyed every minute. I pulled his shirt off and he stuck his hand inside my shorts...

CLIFFFYYYY

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER♡