Fine

Allen leaned into Neah's warmth letting out a long sigh. He lifted his nearly healed arm to wipe away some of the stray tears running down his cheeks, and slowly turned to face his 'friends'.

Lenalee's tears were stopping as Lavi held her close with Kanda gripping Mugen tightly in his shaking grip, Choaji holding a glare. Cross had taken out a smoke and was breathing in the deadly fumes.

"W-where's Allen? I just c-can't believe he's g-gone!" Lenalee whimpered as she gripped Lavi's arm to her heaving chest.

Ignoring Lenalee's question for the moment he returned Choaji's harsh glare, slowly rising up from the older Noah's embrace and stepping forward. He allowed his hair and crosses to fade, changing into his 'white form'.

"I hate you. A lot." Choaji let out a dark chuckle,"Well the feeling's mutual."

"Hm." The young Noah turned to the tense exorcists and let a warm smile graze his strangely feminine features,"I am Allen Walker. Always have been, always will. You all need to except that fact, and stop with this stupid shit."

Cross took a step forward from the three young ones towards Allen," You can't honesty expect them to except all that's happened so quickly! They've stood beside you for so long, and now they're learning the harsh truth."

Neah brushed himself off and silently walked up besides his dear nephew, slinking an arm around the slim waist. "Can you hear them?"

Allen stiffened, eyes wavering. "I've no idea what your talking about Uncle."

Cross chuckled,"Don't lie Allen." Said boy glared.

"Yeah Allen, didn't that clown teach you anything before his meaningless death?" Choaji crosses his arms triumphantly, knowing he'd hit the mark.

"WHAT THE HELL CHOAJI?!" Lenalee shrieked in his direction, enraged. "THAT'S GOING TO FAR!" Kanda and Lavi's look could kill.

Allen,however, looked unaffected. He brushed Neah's arm away softly, eyes...sparkling?

He walked up towards Choaji smiling sweetly.

"You. Know. Nothing. You. Little. Piece. Of. Shit." Smile stayed in place. The face of a perfect gentleman.

Fake.

Everyone watched, frozen as Allen reached out and grabbed Choaji's hair tightly,"I guess I've no choice but to explain."

Ok I'm so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever!!!! I'm going to work on faster updates! I just wanted to thank you guys for such great reviews, you're amazing!