Discovering Him

Coralyn's P.O.V

It's 3a.m. I can't sleep! I tried finding my comfiest spot, but I really can't so I decided to watch music videos in YouTube. I often watch Cee Lo Green's "Forget You" song but now, instead of clicking at his video, I clicked on a blonde boy's video. Whoah! He's good, and he plays guitar and he's cute too. I immediately clicked on subscribe and like. I searched for his channel which is "hemmo1996" and found his other covered videos.

Also clicked on his other videos and liked them. A few videos past then I fell asleep, lying down to my keyboard. I dreamt about him. His voice is inside my head. I can't believe myself, this is the first time I got an unknown voice inside my head.

I then heard the screeching sound of my alarm clock causing me to wake up. Oh nice I left in at hemmo1996's videos. I then log out my computer and went downstairs for breakfast. I forgot that it's first day of school. So I hurried and fix myself up. While the car ride my mum is looking at me like "Are you okay?"

"What?!?" I asked them.

"You've been humming for like the whole car ride." Mum said

"So... Can't I hum???" I asked.

"No but it is if your humming the same tune at all times." She added.

I just chuckled and looked at the window.

It's just, his voice is so addicting like a drug. Well I don't take drugs but well I think you got it.

I sighed. "New school."

Then I walked. I am looking for my locker. As I look at the hall, a girl bumped into me.

"Oh my gosh!!! I'm so sorry." I said as I look at her. "Are you okay???"

"Yes, I am." She said.

She looked surprised. Good job Coralyn you already scared them, but anyways  I introduced myself to her.

"Umm, I'm Coralyn. I was hoping if you could help me find my locker, please."

"Okay, I'm April. Never seen you around here, are you new?" She asked.

I nodded, "Nice to meet you April."

"What grade are you in?" April asked.

"10th, you?"

"Same. Okay we're here. Your locker is three past away from mine." She added.

"Nice, oh and thank you."