Chapter 3-Can I Have a Request?

Coralyn's P.O.V

It was nice for him to walk me home. Anyway, I kinda opened my YouTube account. I scrolled my mouse down and saw this hemmo guy's videos. It was weird though, he haven't got any views or much subscribers, even though he is good. I kept on supporting him, and finally had the gutts to comment.

MeMyself&I= Hi, I like your videos.... can you ummm..... upload more????

Just before I could search some other videos, I already got a reply...... well that was quick.

hemmo1996= Ya sure, what do you like me to play 4 u?

MeMyself&I= Me?

hemmo1996= Yes of course, who else? XD

MeMyself&I= Okay, do you know how to play Just the way you are??? Or The Lazy song???

hemmo1996= Whoa, you're a fan of Bruno Mars huh? Okay I'll try Just the way you are.

MeMyself&I= Yeah, big fan of him and now you...... thank you btw.

He is nice. I'm not actually used to requesting. I'm more of like watch and like. Oh my gosh!!! I didn't ask for his name!!! Okay, let's ask him then???

"Coralina!!!!", my mom screeched.

"I'll be there in a bit!", even though I wasn't planning to go downstairs.

"Coralyn!!! Come here! NOW!!!"

Great, now I'm really going downstairs! I went downstairs and saw mum wearing a new dress. I must admit that she did look great in it. "Whoa, mum! You on a date or something???"

"Yeah, my friend Sandra set me up." mum answered.

I gave a curious look, "To whom? You know mum, you must stay away from that Sandra, she's a bad influence to you."

Mum chuckled, "Oh mum, she isn't like that bad! She just wanna help me for my depression." she said, "So shut up and zip my dress. Just be happy for me okay?"

I smiled in a form of agreement, "Okay, but I need you to report to me, okay?"

"Okay." she said and gave me a hug.

This is her first time to forget about our losses. It's been five years since my big bro and my dad passed. It's when she started to lock herself inside her room. Seems like I'm more matured than her. Anyways, I'm now happy that she has a friend to talk to.

A/N:

I'm in trouble of finding my way through this story........ I think I need some help to make it better.