Chapter 8 - Meet up at School

Coralyn's P.O.V

I open my blurry eyes and look at my alarm clock. Oh! it's 7a.m, holy what?!?! Oh my gosh! I'm late, I'm late!

I then took a shower and put on my clothes, wait it's uniform day! I then put on my uniform and went downstairs. I went inside the kitchen and saw a stick-note on the fringe. It says "Sorry for not waking you up. I need to be at my clinic in prompto very special patient, there's mac n' cheese there for lunch. Love you!" okay mum you make my day.

I then waited for the school bus to arrive. While waiting for the bus, April stood there waiting for me.

"Hey Coralyn! How was your weekend?" she asked.

"It's cool." I said.

The bus arrived and we hopped in. Me and April just chatted about our weekend. "No way, Zac walked you home!!!" April then squealed. "Shh! It's no big deal actually, I mean he just walked me home and stuffs....... we're just friends."

"I know that words!"

"What words?" I asked.

"That "we're just friends" words" April said.

"Oh we're here." I said changing the topic.

The bus dropped us off and we both head down to school. We then exchanged our "goodbyes" and went to our own classes. On my way to my first class, Zac patted my back.

"Hey. How's your weekend?" he asked.

"Trust me, April asked me the same question." I said.

"Who's April?" he asked, I forgot to tell him about her.

"April is my friend. I'll introduce you to her later." I said while sitting down next to him.

After my third class which is Math, Me and Zac made our way to meet April.

"So April, this is Zac, the one that I was telling you." I introduced him.

"Nice to meet you." Zac said.

"I know you, you're that guy from last year's chemistry class that burnt his suit, right?" April said.

Zac looked quite embarrassed. I looked at April like "STFU APRIL!!!". She's offending him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Zac, I didn't mean to offend you." she apologized.

"It's fine." Zack said. He's still looked embarrassed.

"Guys, I'm gonna meet you at the cafeteria so save a seat for me okay?" I said not waiting for their response.

I then opened my Facebook account and messaged Luke. "Where do you want us to meet?" He replied to me like "Maybe at the balcony?"

Okay then, I went to the balcony and meet him there. He is a bit taller than me, like an inch taller.

"Hey you." I said like I normally say to him.

"Hey Coral." he said and he walked towards me.

"Am I disturbing you or something?" I asked.

I asked that question because, he is with some other guys like three other guys.

"No, their my friends. Guys come over here!!!" he said.

I just stood there and a little bit conscious about how I look.

"Guys, this is Coralyn. Coralyn, this is Calum, Michael and Ashton." Luke said.

"Nice to meet you Coralyn." the guys said.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"So are you going to join us for lunch?" Ashton asked me.

"I don't think so, because my friends are waiting for me but if you'd like, you can join us instead." I said.

"Okay." they all agreed.