I Thought It Was You

Coralyn's P.O.V

April and I are gonna get ready for our first class. She kept on saying things that I really don't understand, it's like I'm zoning out.

"Hey, are you listening?" April said waving her hands through my face.

"Oh sorry,"

"You aren't, you kept on humming. What song is that you are humming huh?" She asked.

"You never heard Forget you by Cee Lo Green?"

"Oh, that song. You're a fan?"

"Nah, just the song. I love the message of the song." I said

"Cool. You're heartbroken? I mean left by a guy?" She asked

"No, I never had a boyfriend before." I said, embarrassed.

I can't believe that I'm humming again and even told her that I haven't had a boyfriend before! This is so embarrassing!!!

"Never?" When I shook my head the bell rang and we hurried to our class.

April and I separated our ways. I went to my first class which happens to be the assembly. I gave my papers to the teacher, she smiled and said, "Welcome miss Scott. I am happy to have you in my class. You may take a seat."

"Thank you." I said as I take a seat at the front.

I kept on humming, again. It's just, I can't get his voice out of my head.

"Good morning class, my name is Mrs. Wiltshire. We meet here first thing in the morning and in History class. Your other teachers will tell me about the rest of your day, everyday." She said, "So you better not do something bad or you'll be sent to detention or worse."

Okay, how exciting......

"Hey, I'm Zac." Somebody said.

I noticed that he has that familiar voice, like the blonde boy from that cover video. I then excitedly turned around and saw a dark haired boy. My smile faded with disappointment. I still smiled though.

"Hi, Coral."

"Nice to meet you Coral. You new here?" He said.

"Yeah." I said

"What are you humming?" he asked.

"Hmm, you don't know?", "Umm, would I ask if I did?"

I laughed and he chuckled. I asked him if he had a YouTube channel and if he likes music. oh goodie, he did. He said that he upload videos and stuffs and asked if I did too. We just talked about ourselves until the bell rang. Fortunately, we have same classes everyday so we just hanged out and talked.

It's the end of the day. he asked me if I would like for him to walk me home, I agreed. Then, while walking, I mentioned the boy that I discovered in YouTube.

"You really like music don't you?"

"Yeah, I mostly like bands." I said, "Okay, and here we are, my old fashioned house. Thanks for walking me home."

"No Problem. From now on I'll be your best friend, okay?" He said and I nodded.