Chapter 10 - Nice to meet you part 2

Coralyn's P.O.V

Finally, class is over. The three of us then walked down the hallway. We met Luke, April, Ashton and Mikey at the parking lot. Unfortunately, April is annoying Luke, again. Seriously! I hate her now! Literally!

"Hey Coral reef." Mikey said.

"Wow, you've got a nickname for her. I wish Luke has too." Calum mocked again. I punched his arm, playfully.

Michael looked at us curiously then just ignored it. Ashton walked towards us with a girl. She is beautiful. She has brown hair, grey eyes and she is tall.

"Hey guys." Ashton said stealing our attention.

"Ashton, who's the special girl?" Calum asked.

"This is Hayley, my girl." Ash replied.

Of course, the "sassy girl" who thinks that she is the most beautiful thing in the world stole the attention of Hayley. Whatever! I'm not even competing with her, I don't care.

"Hi, I'm April, Luke's girlfriend." the scene stealer said...... wait, what?

Calum looked at me. "What?!?" I asked innocently.

Calum cleared his throat. I then stepped aside and went quiet, like I was invisible, Zac didn't left me though. Maybe because he is also an outcast with them. Anyway, I don't blame him for being nice. I know that I am the reason why he's here in the first place so I joined him, still.

"Can you believe her?" I said loud enough for Zac ears only.

"Yeah, I don't even know why'd you hang out with her." Zac chuckled.

"Yeah, I get you." I said.

"Hey, why are you here." Luke asked.

"No big deal. We just wanted to give you guys some privacy." I said.

Luke giggled. "Why are you saying that? Did you think that you two are outcasts?" Wow this guy knows me really well.

"No!" "No?" "Yeah." Yeah?" "Oh whatever! Yeah! what do expect?!?!?" I then walked out.

I think it wasn't nice to meet you after all.