Chapter 9 - Nice to meet you part 1

Coralyn's P.O.V

The five of us went to the canteen where majority of the class' group of idiots are there. Good thing I wasn't hanging out with dorks.

We head down to a table at the corner where April and Zac are sitting.

"So, guys this is Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. Guys, this is April and Zac." I introduced them to one another. Good thing they pretty much worked.

"You're that guy that covered songs in YouTube." April then noticed.

"Yeah....well actually, we all do covers and stuff." Luke explained.

"Why don't we sit down and then talk." Calum said.

"Great, my knees are tangling." Michael said.

We all sat down facing each other. I then noticed that Luke and the boys are uncomfortable. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Nope, we are doing great." the boys said in chorus.

"Why are you so quiet Zac???" April asked mocking Zac.

Zac then turned his face up and look at April. "Okay..." April said.

"So, Luke what's your schedule for today?" She asked.

Whoa! April is TALKATIVE!!!

"After this, it's History class." Luke replied.

"Oh, we have same class." April said.

April is flirting with Luke. I don't get it!!!! I just wanna smack her face with mashed potatoes and rub it with ketchup!!!!! Ugh! I don't know what I am feeling.... my stomach is like gonna blow and my chest is getting heavy.

"Coralyn!" April yelled then everybody on the table looked at me.

"Yeah?!?!?!" I yelled back.

".......you shouldn't zoned-out like that..... it's creepy! Do you got problems?!?!" April asked.

"She just had so much in mind so just respect her okay?" Zac defended me....... Zac saved me *sigh*

The bell then rang and it's time to go to our next class. I walked with Zac and headed to our next class. We saw April and Luke walking together towards History room, then I suddenly felt it again. The three other boys went to their own classes, well Calum and me had the same class as well as Zac so we just sat down beside each other.

"Is April really like that?" I asked.

"Like what?" Calum and Zac asked.

"Like flirting and stuffs."

"Well... pretty much." Zac said, "Especially when the guy's cute." Calum added.

Oh great! I stand corrected. I hanged out with a whore-like slut. Good thing Zac is normal (no offense Zac!!!)

"Why?" Zac asked me concerned.

"I don't know... I just got a weird feeling." I said.

"Ooh, Someone's jelly-beany." Calum said.

"Who? Me? Seriously? I just don't want my friend to be punished for my dumbness." I said causing Calum to laugh.

"Why don't you just admit it? You're jealous!!!!" Calum said.

"Shh, just ignore it, you'll get over it." Zac encouraged me.

"Why do you keep on backing her up??? Just admit it, someone's  got a crush on Luke!!!!" Calum mocked like a little child. I just let him to mock me all day. Even after class, he's pretty annoying but cute he is like a baby that begs for food.