Chapter 11 - The Muke Problem

Luke's P.O.V

Did I made her upset? Anyway, I've got to confirm with her.

"Hey guys, I'll meet you at the house okay? I'm just gonna help Coralyn." I said.

"Why? Is there something wrong with Coral?" Calum asked.

"I don't know. She's a bit pissed off but I don't know why."

"Aw what! Just leave her be Luke! I bet she's just having a problem with her mum." April said.

But I didn't changed my mind. I still followed Coralyn to her house.

Coralyn's P.O.V

What was I thinking? I shouldn't have walked out in front of them, this is so childish! I'm gonna go back and tell them I'm sorry.

I went downstairs and walked outside, locked the door and made my way to my bike. On my way, I saw Luke.

"Hey.... Where are you going?" I asked.

"To you. Why did you left?" Luke asked, concerned.

"Nothing, I just needed to run some errands." Okay, I lied.

"Oh, I thought you got upset." Luke said like "phew!"

"Pshh, why would I be?" I said as we walk.

"Because you kinda mutter the last time I asked if you're okay." Luke said.

"Okay, you've got me. I really didn't like April hanging out with you, she's gone selfish!" I said.

Really, we've became outcasts (Zac and I) when April jumped out and change every topic. Hey! I should be the center of attention here! Yuck!

"So, you don't want me to hang out with April?" Luke asked.

"No, are you serious?! She's your girlfriend now, and that's none of my biss." I said

"What? She's not my girlfriend! If she was, I wouldn't even bother asking if you're.............okay right now." Luke said.

Calum's P.O.V

What's taking those two so long? I'm gonna go follow Luke.

He shouldn't make her cry or I'll rip his head off.

"What do we have here???" I said.

"Hey Cal." Coral said.

"Hey Calum. What are you doing here?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, what are you doing here?" I said then Luke glared at me.

"Whatever, let's just go join the others." Luke said while holding Coralyn's hand.

We then walked towards the school parking.

Coralyn's P.O.V

*squeals* Luke held my hand! What should I do?!?!

"Luke, I......."

"Hey Lukey!!!" April said cutting my words.

I sighed and walked towards Calum and Mikey.

"Don't worry Coral reef! I know someday he'll like you back." Mikey said.

I glared at Calum. "You told him!!!" I yelled at Calum.

"Chillax! Mikey can be trusted." Cal said.

Calum's P.O.V

Actually, I lied. Mikey is the last person on earth that you can trust, with secrets.

Coralyn's P.O.V

Ugh! Calum's the worst! Why'd he do that, I can't believe him!!!!

I sat at the balcony and Michael started to sing song that I really don't know.

"What are you singing Mikey?" I asked.

He looked at me, "It's just a song that I wrote."

"You compose songs!" This guy is starting to impress me. "What's it called?"

"I got no title yet." He replied.

"Aw, what? Sing the whole song then."

(Guys I know that this isn't the first song that he wrote but just consider it, please.)

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted,
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted,
And even though your friends tell me your doin' fine,

Are you somewhere feeling lonely when you know he's right beside you,
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you,
Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie,
If what we had was real, how could you be fine,

Cause I'm not fine at all.

Mikey then stopped, "And, I still don't know what the chorus is." He said.

"That song is so sad. Are you heartbroken or something?" I mocked.

"Yeah, he is." Calum said.

"Why?"

"Mikey and that Lucas over there fought over a girl on 6th grade." Calum added.

Okay, right now I am looking at Luke and Michael at the same time. How could they stay being friends with that situation? I mean, it would be hard for me.

I wish they could be great.

Anyway, I am staring at Luke and April. Luke said something that pissed April off. Finally! *evil laughed*