The New Job

'Oh Jesus! Why did I even sign up for this job?' You thought to yourself as you entered the creepy place. You came early before your shift started because your mom told you to always get familiar with your surroundings. Of course she was talking about when you went out to go hang out by yourself or with your twin sister or some other friends that you barely hung out with. The time is 10:00pm. 'Wow! Is it creepy in this place.' You decided to play some music as you walked around this place.

"Awe, man, this is my favorite song!" Practically screamed, causing a weird, ominous, echo! You pulled out the headphones and played your jam loudly! As the lyrics: Send us a blindfold, send us a blade. Tell the survivors 'Help is on the way.'

You loved Metric. As the music blasted through your personal tablet*, you walked about the fright site, looking into rooms, at random yet strange artifacts that look so dead, the sound of your music echoing through each room. By the time you were done looking through rooms and scanning out your new work place, you headed back to your office. It was 11:50pm now and you were jamming out to First by Cold War Kids! God, this song is awesome!

Soon it was 12:00am. You picked up the tablet that was meant to be used for work only! You snorted, you knew you should have brought a book to read! After three minutes of staring at the rooms through the cameras you got a phone call. The guy sounded really fun to hang out with. He told about the place and the artifacts! 'No wonder everything seemed so damaged unkempt, they were three decades or more old!' You thought to yourself, still listening to what the phone guy was saying. You were so bored you couldn't contain the loud, and rather obnoxious, sigh that escaped into the hallow place. "OH. MY GOD! CAN SOMETHING JUST HAPPEN ALREADY?! IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO HERE? Why on earth would any dumb moron come here to make in the dark corners, huh?! IT'S THE MOST CREEPIEST PLACE I'VE EVER LAYED MY EYES ON!" You screamed at the ceiling. Mentally you apologized to the ceiling for yelling at it, you were weird like that.

You just played your jams throughout the next twenty minutes that was left for you to be in this place. Rocking out the Linkin Park's Bleed It Out, you stared at the time on your personal tablet and on the work tablet. It read 5:59am. You stood up and as soon as you did, it hit 6:00am.

"This job is going to be so easy, I'll be doing it in my sleep. Hm, 'Under confident character becomes confident that they can do a certain thing after having to do something easy on the first try' cliché. LUL! Can't get to careless now, can I? Besides, there are things in there that need to be looked at more tonight!"

And with that you, (F/N) (L/N), went on your merry way home to sleep.

When you got to your dorm room, you couldn't sleep. Not while knowing you were working with things that came from a creepy old place, called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, where a bunch of terrified little kids were murdered at and then stuffed into animatronic suits. You decide to look it up since it was 2023.

This must be weird, a soon-to-be 23 year old just sitting in her room looking up some weird stuff about dead children. Your roommate, Angela came in and asked what you were up to.

"Look at this! Children were murdered at a Pizzeria! Damn that Pizzeria! What if the dead ghost kids are still haunting, while at my work site!" "Look, _________, it's an old little thing and even if it did happen... Why do you care about it? The kids are dead, no helping them now! And you are about to be 23 years old! Grow up, ______, ghost don't exist okay? You're birthday is coming up in two more days!" "Tch. You are a 30year and you don't believe in the supernatural, but believe in boy bands and other stupid girly stuff?!" You were so upset she was just shooting your ideas down like enemy airships that held bombs within them, Angela had some nerve. "You are so unimaginative..." You said in a calm voice that always meant you were going to do something crazy, either that or you were so upset that you were going to annoy the sanity out of your roommate.

Angela said, "______ I know you love to believe in fairy tales and mystical things- but, they just aren't real. Why not wait for Halloween which is just five days away! You can be creative then."

You just rolled your eyes ate her and then rolled onto your stomach and decided to rest. You were going to find out what happened to those kids... TONIGHT!

*A/N: Yes you walk around with a NextBook in your Backpack. Don't complain or say anything about it! I know it must sound weird but it really isn't got it!? Let me know what you think about my stupid little thing.