It's Your Last Night

You quickly got dressed and ready for work. You needed to run to get there, but other than that you're fine with 2 minutes to spear. You had your tablet and set everything up. You wanted to make sure you were going to make it out of this place alive.

---Time skip brought to you by laziness of the writer---

It is 3:28am.

You glared at the clock on the office tablet, "What the hell?! It's only been three hours?! It feels like freaking six!" You yelled, but quickly lowered your voice. Then you realized why it was taking so damn long! Springtrap hasn't come out to play yet (LOL) and the phantoms didn't even come to scare the life out of you. "Springy?! Bitty babies?! Where are you guys?!" You yelled worried as to why the hell they haven't some around. You checked the cameras, checked the vents, played the noises, reset the ventilation, rebooted the cameras and rebooted the sound equipment!

You growled in frustration. "Ugh! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?!?!?" You yelled at the top of your lungs, not liking being left alone in a place that you aren't used to being isolated in. Honestly, you are isolated in reality but your imagination gives you things to see and there is an animatronic trying to kill you, at least he's supposed to be doing.

You got up out of your swivel seat and checked the halls yourself. "Phantoms? You guys coming to see me anytime soon?" You called down the hallway. Maybe I should check if Springtrap is actually here. That thought was interrupted by the sound of mechanical parts clinging together. You turned around and saw Phantom Freddy walking, more like limping, past the window. You quickly put up the office tablet and set it down. And as you hoped, he came at you. Before he disappeared you asked him a question. "Oi Bitty baby Freddy! Where is everybody? Where are all the scares and suspension, huh? Are you guys like taking a break or something?" Uh... no? And don't call me 'Bitty Baby Freddy,' got it? "Yeah, yeah, whatever... Just where is everyone? I'm getting lonely..." You paused and came to another realization, "And I'm comfortable! These are bad signs Bitty Baby Freddy! I need to feel like I'm gonna die, not like I'm gonna go to sleep!" I said don't call me that! And I don't care if you're feeling lonely! I'm out! Then Phantom Freddy disappeared along with the ventilation system and all the other things that keep you alive here went down. You quickly fixed it and checked for Springtrap. There he was! So far away, thank god!

---Small time skip---

It is now.... *Pause for dramatic effect* 4:36am

Oh my god! What the actual flap man! You thought as the time seemed to move super slowly. "I'm sick of this damn job!" You jumped when you heard something crawling through the vents. It was, of course, Springtrap! You quickly shut the vents. "Hehe, you really think this can stop me ______?" He smirked at you through the camera, "I know you're looking at me." He chuckled. You only growled and played a 'Hello' further from your office. He followed the sound. You smirked and whispered "Silly dirty rabbit, tricks are for kids like me." You giggled, smiling at the thought of Trix cereal. Mmmm~ I can't to get back to my dorm and have myself some Trix. Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of faint crying. You checked the camera and saw a puppet, or a sock monkey, or a marionette, or a doll... You couldn't be sure what the hell it was, but what you did know was that it was floating! You screeched so loud that anyone in, and just outside of, the building could here you. The phantoms appeared in your vision but were then blocked by the scary thing's face. "Ack! Get from up front of my face!" You screamed, earning a chuckle and apology from the scary demon doll. My apologies _____, but I am only trying to look out for your well being... "By siting in front of me and giving me a heart attack?! You're doing a REAL good job there, Dolly!" I go by the name 'Puppet' or 'Marionette.' Either name is fine. "That's great but I can't see with you in my face like this you 'Puppet', you're blocking my view with your HEAD!" It was like meeting a little kid, so annoying. With that he went off, back to God knows where. Your heart was still beating like a drum when you saw the phantoms and they all jumped at you simultaneously causing you to nearly faint from lose of oxygen and fear.

It is now 5:00am

"I'm so close! I can just taste that paycheck!" You squealed at the thought of finally getting your money's worth (A/N: Or probably not since Scott Cawthon likes to pay minimum wage. What a cheap guy... -_-|||). You looked around and got serious! You needed to do your job professionally, even if death is a clear (A/N: And UNNECESSARY) outcome. (A/N: No YOLO here LUL) You smiled when the clocked went to 5:10am quickly. Then you checked the vents, then the cameras. Nothing. You checked the cameras again and saw Springtrap right outside of your office, just down the hall to be  exact. God, why?  You put the office tablet down and looked up to see him right around the corner of the door. "What the hell Springtrap!" You yelled at him, making unsetting eye contact.

"You stupid girl, someone, like you anyway,can't out smart me. I'm letting you know this is the last time you'll see me." "Why? Are you getting scrapped? THAT would be really, really, awkward if they do, you know that right?" He rolled his eyes at you and when he looked back to you, you where in the vent. "Hahaha... Sorry buddy, but I absolutely REFUSE to be killed by a dirty rabbit guy! That's like saying you got beat up by a piece to chicken!" Your voice had cracked near the end due to your fear building up in your chest. He chuckled at the sight before him. You looked like a little kid hiding from the monsters in your room. He soon wore a sickening grin. (A/N: Yep, he's coming to kill ya, poor you! TT_TT) You hissed at him, you were not liking the grin on his face. "And just who do you think you're hissing at little girl." He said as glided to the vent you were seeking shelter in. You  jumped forward kicking him in the face, in the process "Get away from me!" You squeaked as he grabbed your leg and dragged you toward him.

"I'm  going to make you mine!" He whispered into your ear.

A/N: Well, the second part is finished so I hope you liked it! And that's all I have to say on the matter... Jya ma! (Later)