Given Away

*Next week*

Taylor's POV
Cam said to take Macey to John Wood Academy and he gave me the address. I woke her up and told her what was happening. I gave her the uniform and she went into the bathroom to change when she was done we hoped into my Range Rover and went to the school she kissed my cheek and ran into the school. This was probably the toughest thing ever.

Macey's POV
I went into the school and got my scheduled. First was reading. So I went to my class and there were kids my age there oh and I saw Ansel.
"Hey Ansel over here", I shout "Hi Macey what are you doing here?", she said "I really don't know my dad dropped me here. What is here exactly?", I said sitting next to her. "School it is where we learn haven't you ever been to school?", she said. "No but we used to have something like this in the orphanage", I said and then her eyes got bigger.

Matt's Pov
Cam said that I had to pick up Macey so I took the van since Taylor would kill me if I took his truck and drove to the school. She was in the office and I took her and we walked to the van. There was a man in the bushes with a camera, no the paparazzi, dang and I just pretend that he wasn't there. I put her in the booster seat and drove off. When we got to the house I turned it to Hollywood News. "Today's hot topic is The new girl. We spotted vine star, Matthew Espinosa, caring Macey Caniff out of John Wood Academy School. *Shows picture* Her last name is Caniff with the father known as Taylor Caniff. How did she get there? Are they using her for fame? We will answer them when we return". Grrr I hate the news JUST STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!

"Welcome back to Hollywood News. We are here with Jane Roberts from Another Chance orphanage to talk about Macey Caniff. When and who were the people who adopted young Macey?", she said. "Well there was a tall young man with brown hair and another man with blue eyes and they came to pick up Macey 3 days ago", she says. "So vine stars Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas were also apart of this mystery. We will be on about this topic and keep you updated. Back to you Bob", she said and the camera went off.

"SEE! This is what I was talking about they were gonna turn it into something bad! This is why I didn't want her to go to school! Now all these interviews and reporters are gonna come up to Macey and ask her some random questions! Then the kids at school tomorrow are gonna bully her and she will be put into child protective services because they think that we can't take care of her and she will be back in the orphanage!", Cam yelled and in the corner of my eye I saw Macey at the stairs. Poor kid.

Macey's Pov
I heard what Cam said and I cried a little and I packed my stuff I didn't want to do this but I had to I opened up my window and jumped out of it and I ran I ran for my life and stopped at the bus stop. "Need a ride kid?", the bus driver asked. "Um yes can you take me here", I said pointing at Dave and Busters on the map. "Sure kid hop on", he said and I sat in the front. When it was my stop I high fives the driver. "Good luck kid", he said. "I'm Macey by the way", I said. "Eric", he said and drove off. The mall was gonna close in a few hours so with Shawn's spare credit card I used it to buy me a hotel room. I know right 6 and awesome. I walked around the mall with my hoodie on and then went to the clothes store where I say the picture of Cam and Nash. I looked at it and cried. I miss them but if I was gonna be put back into the orphanage then it was better to run away.

I went to the hotel and snook in the elevator with an unknown family. Then grabbed my key card and opened the door. There were two beds and a bathroom with fancy soap and all of this to myself. I threw my stuff on the other bed and jumped on mine.

Taylor's Pov
I went upstairs to check up on my mini me and when I opened her door she was gone! "Cam! Guys! Get up here!", I yell. "What is it Tay- Where is Macey?", Cam said. "I don't know-"I said before I saw that the window was opened and there was a note on the bed:

Dear Guys,
I love you but I heard what Cam said downstairs and I didn't want to be put back int the orphanage so I ran away. Don't worry by now I am living with someone else who loves me just as much as you guys did. You made that the best 3 days of my life. Oh and Shawn I stole your spare credit card for food and stuff. To everyone never stop believing and I love you!
Love,
Macey Caniff P.s. I love you daddy (Taylor)

"I can't believe she is actually gone", I said. "Yea me too", Jack G said. "I can't take it!", Nash yelled as got on his phone. "There I tweeted a hashtag #HelpfindMacey and told them to tweet us pics of where she could be", he said. "Nash your a genius!", Shawn said and Nash blushed. Moments later people responded showing pictures of Macey at a hotel. "Guys I know where she is", Cam said and we all hopped in the van and drove to Holiday Inn.

Macey's Pov
I went to the buffet to get something to eat and I watched the news. "It seems like Macey Caniff has escaped and now everyone is on the lookout to bring little Macey home", the news lady said. I got scared and went back to my hotel room. "Macey Its us open up!", I could hear Taylor's voice I opened it and they all came in he room. "Please don't hurt me or put me back in the orphanage I will do anything", I said crying and Taylor grabbed me and hugged me. "Don't run away again!", he said with tears. "We would never give you away okay?!", Jack G said and they all hugged me. Nash took a pic of me and him and did something with it. "I love you guys", I said. "Now come on kiddo lets get you home", Cam said and we walked out of the hotel.