Andrew Sanders

*3 days later*

Macey's POV

"Hey Macey", Andrew said. Everyone thinks he is soo cute but I think he is a normal kid like me. "Oh hi Andrew", I said turning around. "Um so I was wondering if you know you would want to like come to the beach with me later?", he said "Well after school I have to go to the arcade and I will be there for about and hour but once I come back then sure", I said and gave him my address and went to history class. "Hey Anzzy over here", I said and she sat next to me.

"Hey I saw you talking to Andrew I think he likes you", she said. "I don't think so and you know what my dads will do if they found out that any guy even looked at me", I said and she rolled her eyes and got out her textbook. I saw Andrew in the window and he told me to come with him "Can I be excused for a moment?", I ask the teacher she nodded and I went out to Andrew. "What boy what?!', I whisper yelled "Do you go to Dave and Busters?", he asks "Yea why?".

"There's a big tournament for video game players and the 3 best get to fly to D.C. for the National Championship", he said. "That seems to be a little extra for just video game player-", I said then he cut me off "The winner gets 150,000 dollars", he said with a straight face. "Omg thanks I owe you one", I said and gave him a kiss and went back to class.

*After School*

"Hey I'm coming too", Ansel said. "Really omg", I said "Girl do you really think that I am gonna miss out on this?", she said and we got on the bus. "Hi Eric this is my best friend, Ansel, Ansel this is Eric the bus driver", I said and she waved at him. He drove us to the arcade and we went inside.

"You got this girl", she said and hugged me I saw Daisy with a sign that said 'Go Macey!' I entered my name and sat down. "Macey Caniff?", the guy said and he gave me the control and I took my seat. "Ready. Set. Fight!", the guys said and I was beating this person up he didn't  stand a chance.

A couple of rounds went on and then there were 4 left, I was one of the 4. I went to Daisy and Ansel and they gave me a big hug. I went to the telephone and called Shawn:

S: Hello?
M: Hey um can you guys come to arcade?
S: Turn around...
*Hung up*

I turned around and saw them and I almost fainted. "Omg I am soo happy you guys are here!", I yell and hug them. "All finalists please report to the gaming area!", the loud speaker said I kissed Shawn and went to my place.

"Macey will go against Devin", the man said and I could here everyone cheering "Macey! Macey! Macey!". I picked the same girl and started. Devin won once but I moved my thumbs and pushed the keys to win the game. Once I won everyone picked me up and the man gave me the golden ticket for D.C.! "You did it!", Cam yelled and put me on his shoulder and we drove home.

I went to my room and got ready for the beach. I put on my green dress and sandals and grabbed my backpack. "Hey where are you going missy?", Taylor stopped me. "Oh just going to Ansel's house", I said and he looked at me confused. "Why do you have your backpack?", he asked "Studying?", I said trying not to lie he nodded and I ran as fast as I could. I saw Andrew on the beach and I ran to give him a big hug. "You look beautiful", he whispered in my ear. "Awe thanks Maho- I mean my mom bought it for me", I said twirling.

"So what did you want to show me?", I said and he pulled something out his pocket. It was a shell. "I saw this she'll and it was shining so bright and it made me think of you", he said and I blushed.

"Your so sweet let's build some sand castles", he said "Race ya!", I yell and ran to the beach.

Matt's Pov
I wasn't really believing Macey's 'story' so I went to Ansel's house and she opened the door. "Hey is Macey here?" "No she is on her 'beach date' with Andrew" "Okay thanks", I said and left. She is in big trouble.

Macey's POV
Andrew and I played tag then I tripped and fell in the sand. "Hey do you wanna you know what older kids do and be my girlfriend? I thinks that's what It's called?", he asked me I had know idea what a 'girlfriend' was but I guess we kiss and hold hands and stuff. "Sure I guess. Wait should we like. Kiss?", I ask he shrugged and I kissed his cheek and he kissed my nose. "Why my nose?", I said. "I don't know your nose is adorable", he said. Really I hate my nose.

I went home and ran to my room so none of the boys asked me how my day went. It was 7:00 and I was waiting for one of the boys to run the water. Matt came in and she was smirking. "I know where you really went", he said coming closer to me. "I'm sorry he is just so nice and I couldn't say no!", I said getting a little scared. He came closer and picked me up. "Don't tell anyone please!", I begged he nodded and put me to bed.