Chosing

(This chapter will be very sad for you big Magcon Fans)

Andrew's POV
Macey told me that she wants to meet up with Ansley and I at the bugger shack downtown. I really like Macey she so nice and a beast at video games! I wonder how that convetion in DC went? I put on some jeans and a t shirt, I didn't really care about my hair. "Victoria I'm heading out!", I told my older sister but she didn't hear, she was probably too busy painting her nails or talking to her friends.

I closed my front door and saw Jimmy and the others playing baseball in his yard. "Hey Drew come play with us we could use and extra pitcher?", Jimmy said. "Hey sorry guys Macey needs me" "Come on dude when are you gonna stop hanging around this pretty pink princess girl huh?", he ask and there were a lot of yeah's.

"Well this pink pretty princess is a beast at video games, plays soccer, and is better than any of you guys combinde!", I said and stormed off before they could say anyting else about my baby! Woah there Andrew!

I got to the shack and she was sitting with Nash and Ansley. When I sat down I noticed Ansley was crying. "Andrew I'm moving", she said and all I saw was black. "Really why?!", I said trying not to cry. "Magcon broke up and everyone is going their separate ways", she said with her head down. "Who are you going to live with?", I asked.

"Taylor", she said looking down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it was a short chapter........