New home

Macey's POV
When we got to the house I ran inside. Wow Cam should really lock the doors around here. Anyway... I looked around and it was huge. "Hey guys I'm finished with the- Oh my gosh is this her?", she said. "Yup", they all said. "Awe she is just the cutest thing ever! I'm Mahogany", she said. "Macey", I said and go upstairs to check out my room. "I LOVE IT! Thank you!", I said and sat down on my bed to stretch. Then some kid with a wrap around his head came in my room, "Hey I'm Taylor", he said sitting on my bed. "Yea we've met", I said. "Humm I think you would look great in a bandana" he said and took off his and put it on me. "Wow I do look good", I said posing in the mirror. "How about you keep that", he said. "Really thanks Tay. Wait can I call you Tay?", I ask he nodded and left. I kept posing in the mirror then Cam called me down.

"Yes Cam", I said. "We going out to eat come on", he said. When we all get in the car I sat on Taylor's lap and I still had his bandana on. We were at a place called Ruby Tuesday. Hope it isn't fancy in here.

"Hi table for 11?", he said. "Any kids menus?", the man said. "Uh yea one please", he said and we walked to our table. I sat next to Taylor and Matt. I started coloring and I drew a picture of everyone and then drew a big heart around it. "Awe is that me", Nash said. "Yup and that's Carter, and Jack G, and Aaron, and Cam, and Taylor, and Matt, oh and Mahogany, and Jack J, and Shawn, me too", I said.

We got our food and ate it unlike me I was taking my time. "Macey are you gonna finish that?", Matt said. "I don't know", I said and stared at my fries weirdly. Matt shrugged and kept eating. When we finished I felt sleepy so Taylor carried me to the car and then the house up to my room. "Night Brown eyes", he said kissing my cheek. "Night Tay", I said and fell asleep.