New emergency

Mahogany's POV

When we got to the hospital the doctors took her and told us that we had to stay in the lobby and that they will call us. Taylor looked worried I told him that everything was gonna be fine. "Parents of Macey Caniff", the doctor said. Taylor stood up and walked with him, oh I hope she is okay.

Taylor's POV

When I walked into the room she was laying on the bed with hospital cords and an oxygen tank. "It seems like while Ms. Caniff was singing she ran out of breath and never took another one", he said. "So she's okay?", I asked "Yes she is fine once she wakes up she can go home but take this inhaler, she will need it", he said and left the room. I stroked her hair and kissed her cheek. "Wake up Macey", I whispered "But *coughs* I'm tired", she said opening her eyes. "Thank god you are awake", I said hugging her "*coughs*T- T- Taylor l-let me goo!", she said and then the doctor came into the room. "Okay now that you are awake you can go home but your dad have and inhaler so take some air every 2 hours", he said she nodded and we walked out the room. "Oh my god Macey I'm soo glad you're okay", Nash said hugging her "Bro let her go she has a inhaler", I said and she took a breath. "Guys let's get the hell out of Orlando!", Jack G said we agreed and went back to the hotel to back.

When we got home a whole bunch of news people and fans were blocking the door. "Mr. Caniff we heard that young Macey went to the hospital for a breathing issue is that true?", a news lady said. Ugh I hate it when they get all up in my business anyway we just ignored them and went into the house. Macey went up to her room and told everyone to leave her alone of course we did because we care, but I wonder what she is thinking.

Macey's POV

WHY! Why does the news need to know everything! Can't you see that the boys want to be alone! I grabbed a photo off my dresser with the guys and I when I was 6. I kinda cried and hugged the photo "I finally have a family", I whispered to myself. I heard Alyssa (Taylor's girlfriend) downstairs and they were arguing. "WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THAT GIRL!?", She yelled "Alyssa I know you are mad but do not bring this out on my daughter!", he yelled. "I bet you are just using her for fame aren't you?!", she said crossing her arms Taylor paused and looked at me. My eyes filled up with tears and I ran back into my room. He used me for fame they all did this makes me soo mad! I ripped my pillows and broke the picture and glass shattered all over the floor then all they boys and Mahogany ran upstairs. "Macey what the hell are you doing!", Taylor yelled. "NONE OF YOU WANT ME I'M JUST BEING USED I WANNA GO BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE!", I yelled and pushed Carter. "Macey what are you talking about we love you!", Cam said "Well if you really love me then, then- just get out my room and leave me alone!", I yell with my eyes closed. "You do not talk to us like that missy!", Nash yelled I screamed and ran out the room.

"Where do you think your going?!", someone said ugh it was that dumb boy Matt. "I'm leaving here and going back to the orphanage!", I said trying to get out of his grip. "No your not", he said "Let me go I hate you all!", I yell and kick his leg and he fell to the ground. I was about to leave when I remembered what I asked Nash. *mini flashback* "Are we always gonna stay a family?" he nodded. I turned around to they guys and fell onto the floor and cried very loudly. "Shhh it's okay everything is going to be alright. Never forget that we will ALWAYS love you no matter what", Aaron said holding me. "I know and that's why I stopped", I said and whipped my tears. "I thinks it's time for bed", Cam said and I agreed and Mahogany put me to sleep.