Tin Can Dallas

Macey's POV

Cameron and Nash are filming a YouTube video about how much they know each other. "Macey start the camera", Nash said and I pressed start. "Hey guys whats up I'm here with Cameron Dallas and we are going to be doing a friend tag" *Cam spits on the floor and Nash laughs* "So we bought 69 food items at the 99 cent store and if one of us get it wrong the other person gets to smack them with the food of their choice, lets get started". I was laughing during the whole video then Cam stepped on something and was in pain. "Ouch, Bro I need stitches", he said showing me. Good thing Auntie Sierra was here. "Call 911", I told her. "Hey Cam go wrap it up and like put a towel on it and hold it up", Nash yelled.

"I don't know what to say-" "9-1- FXCKING- 1 DO YOU NOT SEE MY FXCKING LEG!", Cam yelled and she called. "Macey come here and turn off the camera and get me a towel", Nash said and I ran across the room and gave Nash an towel and turned the Camera off. "Cam are you dying?", I asked. "No, no I'm just hurting. Hey Nash call Taylor and tell him to meet us at the Hospital to pick up Macey", he said and I was feeling light headed so I went to my backpack and grabbed my inhaler.

At the Hospital Taylor looked at Cameron, then me, then back to Cameron, and then at Nash. "Bye Macey", Cam said and I kissed his cheek. "Later blue eyes", Nash said and I went to go hug Sierra, she gave me my backpack and I went with Taylor.

"Um baby girl there is something I need to tell you. As you know Magcon is over and we all can't live together anymore", Taylor said and my heart actually broke. "What? Why can't we all just live together as one big family", I said sadly. "We could but Cam just got a movie deal, The Jacks are moving to Hollywood to record songs, Shawn is too, and Matt is just moving out" once again my heart broke. "What about the others?", I say hoping someone will stay. "Nash is moving back to North Carolina for a while, Carter bought an apartment, and Aaron is gonna move out too sorry", he said. "Who am I supposed to live with?" "You have a choice... Or you can live in Indiana with me", he said.