Halloween

*Skip to October 31. Taylor was home*

Macey's POV
Today was my favorite day well besides my birthday... HALLOWEEN! Dress up in costumes, eat candy, scare people, eat candy, oh did I mention candy! The boys said that they were taking Ansel and I shopping for costumes. "Macey bath time!", I heard Shawn call my name and I went to the bathroom. "Shawn I think I can bath myself okay?" he nodded and left I washed up put on my clothes and went downstairs.

"Macey come eat", Matt said and I followed the sent of pancakes. "Thanks Matty", I said and eating my pancakes. There was a knock on the door, Aaron opened it and it was Ansel. " Hi Anzzy", I said with my mouth stuffed with pancakes. "Macey chew and swallow!", Nash demanded and I did. "Hey Macey I can't wait to go shopping", she said. Anzzy is a shopper I'm a chill lay back girl.

"Yea I guesh", I said with my mouth stuffed again. "Let's go guys! Macey swallow", Cam said and we all got in the car.

We pulled up to the Party City and walked in. Ansel and I ran to the costume area "ooo"ed at all the outfits then chose. "I want this one!", I yelled at the cute cat outfit. "Oh hell no", Taylor said. "What's so wrong about this", I asked "Its for stripers!", he yelled and Matt hit his arm. "I think its cute. Reminds me of Mahogany", Aaron said and they agreed except for Taylor. Ansel picked out a sailor outfit we purchased it and left the store.

There was a big crowd of girls screaming their names Ansel and I stood back and let them do them.

-

They boys weren't telling Ansel and I something because there were food ,drinks, and decorations all over the house. "Daddy what is this?", I asked Taylor. "Oh honey we aren't taking you tick or treating Ansel's mom is", he said and in my head I was upset how can they just leave us and have a party. Just then there was a knock on the door, Ansel's mom. We said goodbye to the boys, grabbed our pillow cases and left. "Are you girls ready?!", her mom said I shrugged and Ansel jumped up and down.