Hard saying goodbye

* Last Chapter* :(((((

Matt's POV (:0)
I walked into Macey's room and she was sitting on her bed and motioned me to sit down. "Matchu I don't want to leave you guys!", she said hugging me crying. "I know baby I know" we hugged for about 15 minutes until Cam walked in. "I have to finish packing", I told her then left.

Cam's POV
Matt had walked out her room and I stepped in. "Macey I know this is tough but we all have to stay strong", I said helping her put her clothes in the suitcases. "Yea I understand", she says and goes into the bathroom. Ugh man this must suck for her, moving halfway across the country and leaving her friends, leaving us. Its hard for her. While I was zipping the suitcase I couldn't help but cry. (A/n I am listening to the weight by Shawn Mendes) :((( She came out and hugged me. "Well your clothes are packed", I sniffed and Shawn came in,,,,,,,,

Shawn's POV
Macey was crying with Cam I was bout to walk out when Macey called me and then Cam left. "Hey muffin boy", she laughed and cried at the same time. "Hey M would you like to listen to this song I've been working on"? She nodded and I started: (a/n: Its the weight by him)

I wanna go back, forget that its over
I'm painted in black when you left me alone
And I never knew she was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with
And I cant go back the her anymore noooooo
You told me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay
You told me that you needed time but you, you pushed me away
And when you tried to take me back
My heavy heart just breaks
No I cant lift the weight.....

"Shawn that was beautiful", she said. "I knew you would like it", I said smiling like an idiot. (A/n: XD) "Here, Its my album but I haven't released it yet so you have the first one?", I smiled. "H-Handwr-writen?", she stuttered. "Yea I wrote all those songs by myself", I said smiling like and idiot again. Ugh she brings out the best in me! I was trying not to cry so I needed one last hug. Both Jacks came in and I left.

Jack J's Pov
Gilinsky and I decided to say our goodbyes. "Hi JJ, hey G", she said putting something in her bag. "Hey babe", Jack says hugging her. Oh man I'm gonna miss this girl. "Don't worry M", I said rubbing her thigh. (a/n: HAHAHA!) "Its gonna be all right. we're gonna be super famous and live in a big house and you can come visit and play all the video games you want!", I continued trying to make her feel better.

"Yea and we will have a huge pool all to yourself", G added and she giggled. Her laugh was so adorable I honestly don't want to leave her and everyone else:((( "Yea I'd like that. Oh can there be all the candy I want too?", she said. "All of it babe", G said and we laughed. Nash came in the room so we gave them some privacy.

Nash's Pov
"Well hello brown eyes", I said trying to hide my pain. "Wait! Your hair! It's growing!", she said pointing to my head. "Yea I know. Hey! You are changing the subject! Stop!", I said pointing at her. "I know it's just the fact that we're leaving burns my soul Nash!", she yells. "Yea me too. I mean we got you when you were six and now you are nine!", I stated and she sighed.

"Remember when Cam cut his foot while we made the youtube video?", I said laughing a bit. "Oh yea and then Tin Can Dallas was born", she said grabbing her polaroid camera and we took a picture. "I will never forget this", she said and hugged me. "Goodbye Nashly". "Hey lets not say goodbye, lets say see ya later", I suggested.

"See you later Nashly", she said and I walked out.

Aaron's Pov
I knocked on Carter's door and he didn't answer. When I opened it I saw him and someone else on his bed. "Maggie!?", I said with a puzzled look. "Oh hey Aaron what's up", she said. "Uh.. Any way Carter we gotta go say bye to Macey", I said. "Eh I don't really care right now so tell her I said bye would ya?", he asked. Carter's such a fucktard. (a/n: No offence to Carter)

I closed his door and went into Macey's room, but she wasn't there! The window was open and I ran to see if she jumped. Turns out she didn't. Lol silly me. She was on the roof so I climbed out the window and sat with her. "Taylor is looking for you", I said. "Yea I know I just wanted to look at the beautiful California sky before I move to Indiana", she sighed. "Yea its pretty beautiful", I said. I heard wimpers coming from her.

"Hey, hey listen no matter what happens always remember that we are here for you no matter what! Now let's go you don't wanna miss your flight" I said as we got off the roof. "Actually I do want to miss my flight", she sighed and walked downstairs on the couch.

Nash and Cam helped with the bags and Taylor put them in his truck. I was holding my tears back, seeing her leave sends chills all through my body. "Guys I'm going to miss you all", she said and whipped her tears. "Macey don't worry we know that Taylor will take good care of you", I said starting the group hug. Everyone joined in and then it was time....

"May we meet again", she said and got into the car and Taylor 'bro hugged' everyone and drove off. "Man. She was the best thing that ever happen to me", Nash said sighing and went into the house. "Yea but what can we do", Cam sighed and held his head down. I went into her room and saw Shawn crying.

"Shawn dude it's okay she will be fine" I saw that he was holding her pink bow with Shawn's name on it.

"I told her that I loved this bow on her and that she looked so beautiful I'm it and she wanted me to have it", he said calming down.

"Awe bro I'm sorry it has to be this way", I said still holding back my tears.

------Hours later------

Matt's POV
I got a call from someone.

"Hello?"

"Mathew? It's me..."

------------------------------------
Ohhh Cliffhanger !!!!!!
Salma 😍💕
You need some milk 🍼
^ my friend wrote this shoutout to Salma