Magcon?

Macey's POV
Cam got a call saying that they had to be in Orlando for something called Magcon and all the boys and Mahogany are going. "Cam where am I going?", I ask him. "Macey your coming too", he giggled and I ran upstairs to pack. When I finished I sat on the couch and watched Disney. The little mermaid was on, I am in love with that movie! "Hey brown eyes", Nash said sitting next to me but then I crawled and sat on his lap and hugged him. "Are we always gonna stay a family?", I ask him he nods and kisses my forehead. "I love you Nash", I said. "I love you too brown eyes", he said. "Hey Nash no cuddling with my daughter!", Taylor said. I ran to him and hugged him. He picked me up and put me in the car.

When we arrived at the airport a crowd of girls and some guys ran over to the guys and Mahogany asking for autographs. Then some girls walked over to me. "Are you the REAL Macey Caniff?!", she said I nodded. "Can I get a picture with you?", another girl asked. "Sure", I said and she took a selfie with me. "FIGHT 270 TO ORLANDO IS NOW BOARDING", the loud speaker said and I waved bye to the girls and we went onto the plane. Shawn sat next to me and I asked him if he could sing to me. He nodded and sang a song he was working on called Life of the Party.

Love it when you just don't care
Love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
Cuz we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
Take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
Cuz we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

"Shawn that was awesome", I said hugging him. "Thanks Macey", he said and I wanted to sleep so I grabbed my pillow and blanket and went to sleep.

"Macey.... Macey.... Macey wake up!", I could feel shaking when I woke up it was Shawn. "What? Huh? Where am I?", I ask him. "Where in Orlando come on", he said "Carry me", I say putting my arms up and he picked me up and took me off the plane. "Hey guys The Jacks and I already have our baggage we are gonna take a cab to the hotel okay", Nash said. "Yea us too", Matt and Carter said at the same time. "Shawn where's my daddy?", I said looking around for Taylor. "I don't know but we'll find him", he said and then I saw him with some girl at the Starbucks. "Put me down I found him", I told Shawn and he put me down and I walked over to Taylor. "Hey Tay", I said and he picked me up and put me on his lap. "Alyssa this is Macey my orphan daughter", he said. (A/N: your welcome alyssagrier101 ) "Awe aren't you just the cutest thing", she said pinching my cheek I slapped her hand. "I'm soo sorry about her she just gets weird around pretty girls", he said and she blushed. "Hey how about you come to the Magcon event and I'll get you a backstage pass-", he said before I "accidentally" spilled her drink all over her. "What the- I'm soo sorry about her I don't know what came over her", he said and put me down I pretend to clean my hands and waked away. "That was really slick what you did there", Cam said. I dramatically laughed and then stopped. "I don't care", I said flipping my hair and Shawn picked me back up and we got into the cab and drove to the hotel.

When we got there I shared a room with Mahogany and this other dude named Jacob. "There's your bed and this one is mine", Mahogany said. "Where will Jacob sleep?", I said. "I'll just sleep on the couch", he said and left the room. Cam came in and said that the event starts in an hour. I wanted to look around so I left my room and went on the elevator. Then I went the top floor and looked down at all the people, they looked like ants, then I saw Matt and I yelled his name and he looked up and saw me waving. Then he walked away and I kept looking a pair of hands covered my eyes and I screamed and then he/she covered my mouth. "Shhhh it's me, Matt", he said. I turned and hugged him. "Come on the event is starting", he said and we went to a big room and I heard a bunch of screams and Taylor talking so I rushed onto the stage and hugged Taylor he picked me up and kissed my cheek. "Everyone this is Macey and we adopted her", he said and the crowd 'awed' as I waved. Taylor put me down and I sat in the chair next to Nash. "Okay we are going to ask questions from fans and then Shawn will sing the Cameron Dallas song", Matt said and the crowed cheered. "Okay so TwerkinforNash asks: When is Nash's birthday?", Matt read then one girl yelled "FAKE FAN!" what ever that meant and Nash said that his birthday was December 28, 1997. There were more questions and then Shawn was about to sing something called The Cameron Dallas Song. "Lets give a big welcome for Shawn Mendes", Nash yelled and the crowd cheered "Hello everyone", he said and waved.

Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend

Oh I love him soo

And you can't have him

'Cause he's all mine

I'll never let him goo

Cameron Dallas!

Once he finished I ran up to is and gave him a big hug and the crowd cheered. The whole time I was laughing and the crowd yelled their names and Jack and Jack were singing it was amazing. After the event some girls came backstage to take pictures with the boys, some took pics with me I was happy and then it was time to leave. I went to the Jack's room and they were singing and it sounded good. "Hey guys nice song", I said "Oh hey Macey we were just working on a little something wanna try", JJ asked. "Yes please", I said and he gave me a piece of paper with words and I started singing. "I ain't never met a girl like you and you'll never find a man like me walking out the door with you on my arm you can hit me on my phone anytime you want-", I sang and stopped "Macey what's wrong", JJ said holding my shoulder. My vision went burry.

Jack J's POV (YAY NEW POV!)

Macey was singing soo beautifully then she stopped and she looked like she couldn't breath. "Macey what's wrong", I ask her then her eyes closed and she fell. "CAM! TAYLOR! Guys come here!", I yell and all of them dashed in and was shocked when they saw her. "Jack what happened?!", Cam yelled holding her. "Well she was singing and then she stopped and then fainted or something", G said "Guys we need to take her to the hospital like now", Mahogany said and Carter called 911.