Chapter 54

Chapter  54

    After lunch, I went upstairs and finished getting ready. Beth was in the backyard with my grandparents playing, my parents were back home looking for clues about what I am and Ian was in the pack house setting up plans for the attack and looking for who exactly is trying to take my necklace away and well me too. I already know who it is though. I've known since I gotten the letter because the handwriting was so easy for me know detect who it is.

  When everything was set for me, I decided to go out through the window because it was easier for me to leave and it's closer to the forest. I already said my goodbyes to my daughter during lunch. And it was so hard.

  "Baby, you know that mommy loves you so very much right?" Beth sat on my lap while eating ice cream, it was her treat for eating all her meal.

  "Yes, mommy. And you love daddy too, right?" She asked looking up from her ice cream.

  I smiled and nodded at her. "Of course baby, mommy loves daddy too." I kiss her forehead.

  I hug her closer to me and cried silently. I'm thankful that my grandparents are in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes. I love my grandparents so much, they have done so much for me every since I was little and I could never thank them enough.

  "If mommy leaves, you have to be good to daddy ok? Don't give anyone a hard time except if you don't know them alright? Because remember what I told you, good girls always have good blessings if they are good and bad girls get nothing if they are bad." I told her.

 I feel her nod and look up at me. "I know mommy, I promise to be a good girl." She leans up and kisses my cheeks. "Mommy, can I go play with the other pups? Please please mommy?" She gives me the puppy face and I couldn't help but chuckle at her face. She knows Ian and I will cave in when she uses that face on us.

  "Of course, go have fun. Remember when daddy gets home, you need to take a shower, then have dinner ok?" I reminded her. I usually take her a shower, but this would be the first time Ian gets to take Beth a shower.

  "Ok Mommy, Bye!" She giggles and jumps off my lap.

 I am really going to miss my family. Ian has a second chance of finding a mate that will love him like I did and take care of Beth like I do and treats her like her own daughter. 

"What I'm about to do is for the sake of saving the pack and most importantly my family." I whispered and jumped out of the window.