Chapter 33

Hey guys sorry that I'm a day late.....I'm sick and I've been trying to get better. I have summer school which will be starting up in a week...yeah I know I'm stupid, but hey you wants to sit in a classroom doing things you're just not into? Not me for sure. Anyway here is the update:) I fast forward a little bit. sorry

Chapter 33

"Tif lets go shopping." I was currently in my living room now. We just got home from Canada two days ago. My grandparents will be coming to visit during the summer and Ian had to return for the alpha business.

It was kind of sad to leave Canada and my grandparents, but they promised to visit and Blake and his brother had a rouge attack in their territory so they had to rush home and take care of things. Blake said he will visit in a week or so to let me know how things are. Ian was happy that he didn't get to meet Blake because he thinks something is up between us. He is just so funny. Anyway back to the present.

"Can't. I have a hair appointment in a half an hour. I only stopped by to see how things are here. Where's Emily?" She stood up and grabbed her purse.

"I'm right here!" Emily squeals and comes running out of her room.

"Hey beauty." Tif bends down and kisses Emily's cheek. "Just wanted to say hi." She smiles.

"Hi Auntie Tif."Emily gives a small wave.

Tiffany giggles and ruffles her hair.

"Anyway, ill text you later kay?" She gives me a blow kisses and heads for the door and disappears.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask Emily.

"Can we go visit daddy, mommy?" She gives me the puppy eyes.

I laugh and shakes my head at her adorable face.

"Sure baby girl. Go put your sandles on and well will head out." I stood up and walked into my room to get myself ready.

Moments later, we were heading out the door. Emily brought her ipad and pink beats in case she got bored. She never leaves home without it now. Even her frozen stuffed toys. They're all in the car.

★★15mins later packhouse★★

"Bethany!!" Chloe, Ariana and Jessie yell in a chorus.

"No need to yell jeez." I fake glare at them.

"Shut bitch we missed you!" Chloe cried dramatically and hugged me.

"Don't curse in front of my daughter." I warned her.

"Emily." Ariana gasped and went to hug her. Emily just giggled and hugged her back.

"What are you doing here?" Jessie asked.

"Why I can't be here?" I sarcastically said.

"No its not that, its just we barely see you now. Its just surprising that you're here." Jessie explains.

"yeah its been awhile now that I think about it." I frown. I can't believe I'm fading away from my best friends.

"We should hang out soon. The guys misses you and Ian." Chloe suggests.

"Yeah like what we did when Ian and you moved in together. A little get together." Ariana jumps in joy.

"Why don't you guys come over tonight? Emily will be staying at my parents house tonight." I offered.

"We will be at 7." Jessie answers. All the others agreed.

"Great then. Ill go tell Ian and hopefully the guys will agree." I smile at them.

"Kay see you tonight girly. Bye Emily." They waved. We waved back and headed for Ian's office.

Last time I was here was when Ian and I fought, which did not turn out well. But everything looks good as new. Nothing broken.

"Mommy do you hear that?" Emily gasped. I listen carefully and heard growling and things being thrown.

We followed the noise, until it lead us to Ian's office. What the hell is going on?

"Emily why don't you go look for aunt Chloe, ariana, and Jessie again. Stay with them while I see what is going in here kay?" I kiss her forehead and let her go.

'Chloe, Ariana, and Jessie, meet Emily by the stairs. She's coming towards you. Don't let her out of your sight or your dead to me." I warned them through our mind link.

'Kay.' Jessie answers.

'Girl we got this.' Chloe answers.

'We are here now. Emily is with us.' Ariana says. I shut of the the mind link and opened the door slowly.

I gasped at what I saw once I opened the door. OH MY GOD!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Q: What do you think is going to happen next? What do you she saw in Ian's office?

Please comment your answers:) Thanks ffor all my readers out there. I love you guys and hopefully you continue to read my stories. Don't give up on me just yet:) Anyways bye:)