Chapter 9

Hey guys happy Friday guys. I know you guys have school and how much homework you get. It's crazy!! Don't worry, I'll get all my homework done so I can update this weekend too. Heres the chapter. Enjoy:)

Chapter 9

"Hey, Babe?" I yelled my from our walk in closet. Which is divided in two. The right side is Ian's and the left side is mine. It's pretty big, but right now it's empty. It's only filled with not even halfway with our clothes.

Suddenly, two big strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind me. I relax knowing it was Ian. Plus the sensational feeling I feel when we touch.

"You called?" He asked, nuzzeling his head in the crooks of my neck.

"We need to go shopping. Look at our clothes." I pointed around the empty room, sort of.

"You want to start today?" He asked, letting go of me and grabbing his black hooded sweatshirt.

"No, can I wear that instead and yes can we go?" I gave him the puppy dog eye and lips.

He shakes his head chuckling.

"No need for the puppy dog eyes, Babe. Here." He puts his black hooded sweatshirt on me. Then steps back to look me over.

"The top part of your body is safe, but I don't know about the bottom. I mean I don't like when guys check you out and I'm not the sharing type." He growls. What's wrong with wearing denim short shorts? It's Miami for crying out loud and it's HOT.

"You do know I'm committed to you right and no matter what, I'll never leave you." I tell him, before crashing his lips onto mine.

We made out for awhile, before he pulled away and I pouted missing the warmth of his lips on mine.

"Don't pout, baby." He pecks my lips before dragging me out of the bedroom and out of our apartment.

"Didn't you want to go shopping?"He ask while chuckling.

I just sigh and continued to follow him to our car.

****3 hours later****

"I'll have two strawberry banana smooth." Ian order.

We have been shopping, nonstop. I think Ian and I had to walk back and forth to the car three times. Anyway, I got thirsty and Ian suggested Jamba Juice. So here we are waiting for our orders.

I have to say this mall is so big. No wonder it's always crowd.

"I can't believe we have school tomorrow." I complained, while wrapping my right arm around his waist and his arm around my shoulders. So we were standing side by side.

"And I have football practice after school." Ian yawns.

Lately, he has been pretty busy, with the moving in, assisting his father with Alpha business, school, and football practice. I feel kind of bad and guilty because I'm his responsibility to top it off. He hasn't gotten any sleep, either.

"Ian, why don't you stay in tomorrow? You've been worrking hard non stop. You deserve a break." I snuggle closer to him.

"We're werewolves, Beth. I can handle it." He chuckles softly.

Before I can respond, the brunette lady called our order and Ian release me, so he can grab our drinks.

Now I feel empty and cold without him by my side. Really Beth? You're cold and we're in Miami? Hey you can't blame me for wanting my man around me all the time. He is my mate and fiancée after all.

"Well, well if it isn't Bethany Matthews." A familiar voice spoke behind me. Which made me turn around to find....................

*****************************

I know it's short, but I'm trying to finish homework. I'll try to write some more during the weekend:) I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Please comment anvote, thanks. Have a relaxing weekend guys!!!!!!!:)