Chapter 46

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!  Here is an update for  everyone!!! Oh and picture of 6 years old Emily is on the side. Anyway, here it is........

Chapter 46

Beth's P.O.V

I stood up looking towards the living room entrance, waiting for Ian's arrival with Emily.

When they both appeared, Emily's head was on Ian's shoulders, sniffing softly holding her little brown teddy bear we got her at Canada.

I smiled at the view of a father, daughter portrait.

"Emily." I whispered. I know she heard me because of werewolf hearings.

She slowly lifted her head and pulled her teddy bear closer to her.

"Hi." I greeted her with a little wave.

"Daddy, she looks like mommy." She whispered in Ian's ear, but we heard it.

"She does?" Ian played along with her.

She nodded her head and said, "Yew did good, daddy." She kissed Ian's cheeks.

We laughed of what she said.

"Princess, that's because it is mommy." Ian smiled at her.

She had a confuse face on and then looked at me. Like looked at me, up and down.

She then cried.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Ian had a concern face on, while looking at Emily.

"Daddy, is this weal?" She ask.

Ian looked at me and then looked back at Ian.

"Baby girl it is mommy." I walked towards her, but stopped when she buried her face into Ian's shoulders again.

  "Daddy, put me down, please." Emily mumbles.

Ian sighs and puts her down.

She looked at me, then ran out of the room.

I stared shock at the moment because she ran away from me. I broke down crying because my own daughter ran away from me and doesn't recognize me. I'm such a horrible mom.

"Babe." Ian started.

"She ran away from me." I choked out.

"She just needs time." He explained.  I just cried. I feel arms wrapping them around me and brought me close to him.

I'm horrible.

*************************************

Q: What did you think about this short chapter (sorry about that)? What about Beth's situation? Why do you think Emily ran? What's going to happen?  Predictions?

Thank you guys so much for being supportive. I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!  Please comment , vote,  and add this book to your library.....bye!!!