Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Beth P.O.V

"I'll see you in class." I kisses Ian's cheek before walking off with the girls.

"I have a feeling he's whipped." Jessie giggles and soon the girls joined in.

"I hate to admit it, but I'm whipped too." I blush.

"Aaawww." The girls started poking me.

"It's official, you guys are the it couple." Ariana squeal.

I just laughed and continued to head to class. We were almost there, until we heard someone crying in the girls bathroom.

The girls and I stopped and looked at each other, before I opened the door and we all stepped in.

"Hello?" I called out, not too loud.

That person only respond with a sob and some sniffing.

I looked at the girls and they just shrugged.

"We just wanted to know if you're ok." I continued to walk towards the end of the bathroom stall, until I spotted a red head, petite, girl sobbing at the corner of the bathroom. I pushed open the door and the girl jerk her heads at our direction.

I heard a gasped behind me and soon Jessie ran pass me and hugged the red head.

"Oh my gosh, what happen, Megan?" Jessie put both her hands on Megan and wiped the tears away from her face.

"T-t-Toby, t-took m-m-my virg-virginity and just le-left me in here. He-he told me he lo-loves me and after he got what he wanted, he," She stops for a second and sobs closing her eyes shut."He said I was just a hook up and he would never be with a girl like me. I feel for his trap." Now she is crying into Jessie's shoulders.

How can someone like Megan be treated this way? She's beautiful and any guy, like her mate will end up with her, will be the luckiest man alive. Even I don't know her, she doesn't look harmful or bitchy. No wonder Toby was targeting Megan because she easy to give in.

"I have an idea." Jessie announce and we gave her our full attention.

She told us her plan and some of the girls agreed, but I had a hard agreeing because I have never done anything like this before.

"Beth, come on it'll be fun, but at the same time are giving something

the guys their missing out on, especially Toby." Chloe begged.

"Yeah and Ian might enjoy it." Ariana winks at me.

"Please, Luna." Megan begs too. She was washing her face, so her eyes don't look that puffy.

I sigh and nodded my head.

The girls cheered and attacked me with hugs.

"But!"I yelled. They broke away from me and looked at me." This is the only time I'm doing this." I warned them.

"Yeah, yeah, now call your sister and ask if she can bring us some smoking hot outfits." Jessie shook my forearms.

I took my phone out and dialed Tiffany's number. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey, do me a favor and bring five smoking hot outfits to school." I sigh.

"Um, why?" She asked uncertain.

Then I began telling her about what happen in the bathroom and what are plans our.

Tiffany ended up screaming over the phone.

"Omg, yes! I have the perfect outfit for all of you. I'll be there in few with the stuff and trust me you guys won't regret my choice."

"Just get over here." I groaned and hung up.