Evil Santa 3

Kaiya kicked in the door of apartment 1313. He thought to himself for a moment. What's with all these thirteens. Santa was just about to grab a young boy. The boy was kicking at the demon and screaming. His parents lay passed out on the floor. Kaiya yelled out. "Hey fatboy. You should play with me!" Santa turned and spewed out a thick cloud of yellow smoke. It smelled like cinnimon. Kaiya hated cinnimon. But he also smelled something else. Sleeping gas. Santa watched as the smoke enveloped Kaiya. He started to laugh again. "Goodnight moron." He turned back to the boy as a voice called out. "Who you calling moron? Lardass!" Santa slowly turned. Kaiya was still standing. And he was waving his hand over the families fish tank. Kaiya smiled. "Those tricks wont work on me." Kaiya pulled the water out of the fishtank and swirled it around himself like a floating stream. Then it solidified into a frozen scythe. "Let's play!" He rushed Santa and sliced off one of the demon's arms. Santa screamed in pain. "Who are you!?" Kaiya gave a sarcastic remark. "I'm a fricken princess! Who do you think I am!? I'm here to eat your life!" Santa turned and rushed past Kaiya. He darted down the hall. If there had been chimneys in these buildings he could escape faster. He turned down the hall to the stairs and felt two round objects stab into his chest. In his panic, he didn't consider that the being trying to kill him had a partner. He looked down to see a redheaded girl smiling up at him. In her hands were two thick candycanes. Then ends jammed deep in his chest. Then they started to burn. The peppermint burned him like acid. He fell to the in agony as Kaiya approached from behind him. Santa's eyes grew wide. Kaiya was eating his arm! Two thousand years just to end like this. Kaiya walked over and kneeled beside the dying Santa. "We'll let us finish this" Kaiya ripped through Santa's chest and pulled out his heart. Santa's eyes rolled back and he died. Kaiya took a huge bite and spit it out. "Gross. It taste like cinnimon." Lilith smiled at him. "Let's go home." She pulled him closer. "I'll give you dessert." Kaiya perked up. "Itadakimasu!"