The New Satan

Kaiya walked into the old building on top of Stone Mountian. Lilth walked beside him, surveying the damage. "Lazareth really messed this place up!" Kaiya shrugged. "He never could control himself." He looked at the far wall were the former satan and Lazareth had crashed through the wall. Currently, there was group of workers fixing the wall and main entrance. In the office, the former satan was cleaning out his desk. Kaiya called him by his name. "Anthony! So you got fired. Sucks to be you." Anthony turned and shook his head. "So Kaiya is my replacement huh?" Lilth broke in. "Nobody said Kaiya was the replacement." Anthony's jaw dropped. "You!?" Lilith gave a mischivous grin. "Why not? My grandmother was Queen of the Demons for twelve thousand years. But no. I am not your replacement either." Then a tall, slinder siloette appeared in the doorway. The three quickly took notice. In walked a tall gorgeous woman who couldn't have been any older then thirty. She had blood red hair just like Lilith and a strong aura of superiority. She could have been Lilith's older sister. As she walked her long pointed tail flowed from side to side behind her. As the woman passed by Lilith, she wrapped her tail around the girl's waiste and smiled. "Granddaughter. Please don't make me seem older than I am. She looked at Kaiya and Anthony. Then she laughed out loud. "I was only Queen of the Demons for nine thousand years." Then she sat down behind the desk and crossed her legs. Anthony was seriously confused. "Who are you?" The woman leaned forward and laid her chin on the back of her hands. She smiled from the corner of her mouth seductively. "Little boy. I am the Queen of Darkness, The Princess of Pain, or The Whore of Babylon if you prefer. I've been called so many names." Kaiya spoke up. "But who are you?" The woman raised her eyebrow to him as two great black bat wings sprung from her back. Two golden horns also emerged from the sides of her head. The woman leaned back in the chair and liked her upper lip. "I am the mother of all demons, the original Lilith! And as of now, the first and current female Satan! This is going to be fun!"