Ami Miyamoto

Ami waited for Darryl at the station the next morning. She had been suprised to find out he was a third year at her highschool. She herself was a first year. As she waited, a hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. Looking down at her was the man from the yakuza. "So you got yourself a little bodyguard huh?" He grabbed Ami's left breast hard. "Maybe your forgetting the million yen your oldman owes us? Or that this body belongs to us!?" Ami looked around the station. It was in vain. She knew nobody would interfear with the yakuza." The man grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. He could see the terror in her face. "Looking for your friend? He aint coming. I've already sent two guys to take care of him!" The man suddenly felt something dripping on both his shoulders. He slowly looked to his left. Right into the eyes of a severed head. A voice made the head talk. "We went to take care of that kid boss." Then a voice from the other side. The man turned to see the severed head of the second guy he sent. "He was just too much for us boss!" The man released Ami and started to run away. He was grabbed by the collar and flung to the ground. He looked up to see the same cold stare from the day defore. Thirtyeight kneeled next to him and used one of the heads to hold the man down by the chest. "I dont like being waken up by two trashy bastards at three in the morning. But I did enjoy the workout!" The man started to sweat. "What do you want?!" Thirtyeight laughed. "I want you to leave Ami and her family alone permanently. And if your thinking of sending more of your boys? Just know that the Society has a partnership with someone called the Onigawa group." The man turned white. The Onigawa group was the most powerful family in Japan! "Thirtyeight was delighted at the mans terrified face. "So you've heard of them. Yeah. They're headed to your hideout right now to clean house." Thirtyeight turned to Ami. "So Ami, if you want revenge this is the time to do it." Ami pulled out a razor blade and smiled. "Yes I do." She leaned over and slowly carved Inu Onna into the mans forehead nice and deep. As the man was screaming she suddenly took the blade and stabbed it into his crotch. The man screamed bloody murder and turned on his side as Ami and Thirtyeight stood and walked away. Thirtyeight called over his shoulder in Japanese. "Anata wa Nihon kyou hasshasuru!" Ami giggled. Thirtyeight looked at her curiously. "What?" Ami smiled. "If you were just trying to tell him to leave Japan, your grammar was a little off." Thirtyeight smiled. "Ok. So why did you carve the kanji for dog and woman into his for head?" Ami stretched her arms ouf in front of her. "To always remind him he is a bitch." They both laughed as they boarded the train.